Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Did you know that you don't have to put your name before each thing you post? You can just go ahead and type, we know who's saying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I know, but I like to especially when replying to multiple quotes.
    If you haven't noticed yet....any quoted posts are easily separable from what you type in response due to the quote boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I could not hope you are more wrong. We should take the top off that defense early and often with Bateman. They are going to crowd the box to stop the run and probably try to take away the slant to Tyler. Bateman will be one on one and I doubt there are many DBs on our schedule that can hang with him.
    No problems with that. I just don't want to see the Gophers break out complex blocking schemes and full route trees against a team that they should be able to beat on pure athleticism alone.

Keep those in the chamber for B1G season.

If they're just running the same slant play from last year over and over again then that's all good.

Last year they ran rub routes and really cool screens against teams like New Mexico then they didn't work for the rest of the season.
    Last edited by hello-world; 08-23-2019 at 02:14 PM.

I hope the game isn't too vanilla. I'd rather shake the rust off, I want it shaken off before the Big Ten season starts.

Blog Entries

What matters is that the team stay relatively injury free.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Must be a coaches nightmare watching a player slowly getting up.

I dont know about saving everything before you play your P5 schedule.
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 08-23-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com

Quote Originally Posted by hello-world View Post
    No problems with that. I just don't want to see the Gophers break out complex blocking schemes and full route trees against a team that they should be able to beat on pure athleticism alone.
    Keep those in the chamber for B1G season.
    If they're just running the same slant play from last year over and over again then that's all good.
    Last year they ran rub routes and really cool screens against teams like New Mexico then they didn't work for the rest of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by RodentRampage View Post
    I hope the game isn't too vanilla. I'd rather shake the rust off, I want it shaken off before the Big Ten season starts.

Wouldn't this be the time to test your new blocking schemes & passing routs a FEW times before you play your P5 schedule to work the bugs out.[
    Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played!
    www.gsufans.com