• @ Fresno

3 2.75%
  • Illinois or Georgia State

2 1.83%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rose Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by PoockItInfor6 View Post
    Rose Bowl
    Winning at Kinnick Stadium would be great, but I want to see Wisconsin lose to us again even more. Other than those two, I guess it would be nice to avenge last year's loss at Nebraska, and further dampen the Frost mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    Don’t you mean #RowsBowl

If the team is 3-0...the Purdue game will probably be the first opportunity we get to see if this is going to be a contender or just a mediocre 6-6 team.

Quote Originally Posted by oak_street1981 View Post
    Winning at Kinnick Stadium would be great, but I want to see Wisconsin lose to us again even more. Other than those two, I guess it would be nice to avenge last year's loss at Nebraska, and further dampen the Frost mania.
    These are my numbers 1 and 2. Time to win at Kinnick again...but keeping the Axe two years in a row slightly beats that out on the Excitometer...
    Row The Boat & Ski U Mah!

In Fleck We Trust!

I picked at Purdue. If we win there we set up our season for a shot at the B1G West title. And College GameDay opportunities for Nebraska and PSU games.

Man, would it be fun to have that Whisky game be for the B1G West title, The Axe and be on College GameDay! Lol, like they would overlook all the other rivalry games for us.

If things go well in the OOC and first few B10 games ...

That Oct 12 Neb game could be huge.

Nothing beats Wisconsin and the axe.
    Who hates iowa?

GSU obviously. I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to stop that triple option.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

All of them!

Wisconsin for sure, then Iowa, followed by Nebraska.
    You guys are playing like this is some throw away game up in Rochester.

While it is a bit early for my yearly monumental prediction, I will just go ahead and let it go: We beat Nebraska, it will set up the season with one last hurdle to Indy, Iowa. We have not won there is years and we are due. Got Wisky out of the way last year and now it should be Iowa. Dumping the Nebraska game will mean back to the Detroit bowl or equivalent.

Devending? Isn't that finding water with a stick?

Blog Entries

In coach speak....I am most excited about who is next on our schedule. Right now, that would be SDSU!

Even tho I think the Axe will be competitive and everything, I am actually looking most forward to throttling nebraska with ESPN game day paying a visit. All their unwarranted hype has turned me sour on their normally great fan base.
    JUST WIN BABY!