POLL! - Which game are you most excited about this year?

Which game are you most excited about this year

• Wisconsin

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • @ Iowa

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Opener against SDSU

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • @ Purdue

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Revenge against Nebraska

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • Northwestern - Devending B1G West Champs

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Penn State

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Rutgers or Maryland

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • @ Fresno

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Illinois or Georgia State

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Nebraska, they simply are not who they think they are. Wisconsin a close second.

Wisconsin
Iowa
Penn St
Fresno St
Nebraska

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are MANY big games this year, but I think the one that will set the tone for the rest of the season is the Purdue game. First BIG 10 game, first conference game, on the road. Last year I felt that way about the Maryland game and look what happened. For me it was almost a toss-up between this and the Fresno State game. If we can win these 2 and start out 4 and 0, it really sets the table for some big games down the road.

Nebraska, they simply are not who they think they are. Wisconsin a close second.

Same for me, unfortunately I am locked into a wedding and will miss the Neb. game. Who on God's green earth schedules a wedding on Gopher game day!!

I voted Wisconsin, but my real answer at this time of year is: “the next one.”

I voted Wisconsin, but my real answer at this time of year is: “the next one.”

That is why I voted SDSU.... Right now I'm excited to get the season started and that is SDSU... By the time Wisconsin rolls around, who knows....

Wisconsin is always #1, though Nebraska was tempting after all the over-hyping they've gotten this offseason.

SDSU, of course. Followed then by Fresno, of course. Followed by ... the next game... Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

Whatever the next game on the schedule is... so now SDSU

If you woulda put B1G Championship Game I may have taken the bait

I picked Penn State because I'm standing on the table and saying that game will shape up to be the most hyped game in modern school history. Just a feeling...

I picked Penn State because I'm standing on the table and saying that game will shape up to be the most hyped game in modern school history. Just a feeling...
There is zero chance Penn state even ends up the most hyped game this year.
Win or lose that game, the weeks following in the division are more important.

Lose to penn state, you could still win the division. Lose to penn state, you could still win the division

You have Fresno down, but GSU has a better chance of beating the Gophers than Fresno!

SAD BUT TRUE!

Purdue is honestly the first time we are going to learn about this team.

I never thought this was a playoff team. So even if they dropped one of the three non conference games, @purdue sets the tone of the conference season.
If they win, it means they can maybe contend in the west. If they lose it means we are playing to be in the top of the second tier.

For many, this last week's game was the most anticipated game of the season.

More to come for others.
My vote was and still is PSU.
A win vs PSU could move this season from good to great with 3 games left of house money.

There is zero chance Penn state even ends up the most hyped game this year.
Win or lose that game, the weeks following in the division are more important.

Lose to penn state, you could still win the division. Lose to penn state, you could still win the division

That is true but since PSU is the first ranked team that the Gophers play a loss to them would be not only deflating but revealing.

That is true but since PSU is the first ranked team that the Gophers play a loss to them would be not only deflating but revealing.

Penn state is better than i thought they’d be.

I predicted 3 teams to be worse than expectations:
Northwestern
Penn state
Purdue.

I’m 2/3 I’d say

Top Bottom