View Poll Results: Who will lead the 2019 Gophers in rushing yards?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shannon Brooks

3 3.85%
  • Rodney Smith

38 48.72%
  • Mohamed Ibrahim

36 46.15%
  • Tanner Morgan

0 0%
  • Other

1 1.28%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Study this chart to see the huge drop off from Mo to Bryce. I which we had a chart like this for Rodney and Shannon.

It might take you awhile to find their names, but it’s worth the time.

https://twitter.com/pff_austingayle/...307721728?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Rodney, it was pretty much a coin flip between him and Mo. if Rodney starts out well, he’ll get most of the carries. But if he falters early, Mo will be the featured back.
    “If you can eat a Dilly Bar in the snow, you can play football in the snow.” -- Something Dilly Bar Dan might say.

Going to guess RS1 as I have a suspicion MI “heart attack” 23 might get beat up with his impressive running style. SB4 could recover, come back and win the race on the final lap if the others falter. The real dark horses might be Wiley and Potts. In summary, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Going to guess RS1 as I have a suspicion MI “heart attack” 23 might get beat up with his impressive running style. SB4 could recover, come back and win the race on the final lap if the others falter. The real dark horses might be Wiley and Potts. In summary, no idea.
    The defenders tacking Mo are the ones getting beaten up. I’m amazed that a guy his size can dish out so much punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Ibrahim is #24

23, 24. Numbers matter to you all of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    The defenders tacking Mo are the ones getting beaten up. I’m amazed that a guy his size can dish out so much punishment.
    He’s a thick dude. Love his heart.

Bryce Williams should be an option! Hopefully he doesn’t get the carries this year, but he’s going to be amazing next year!

Quote Originally Posted by PoockItInfor6 View Post
    Bryce Williams should be an option! Hopefully he doesn’t get the carries this year, but he’s going to be amazing next year!
    Hopefully he can build up some size/strength. He’s got that extra gear once he breaks free. He looks a little lighter in the shoes (in person) IMO than the other guys. The roster weights (suspiciously seem to all be 5 pound increments) may not be reflective of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    Study this chart to see the huge drop off from Mo to Bryce. I which we had a chart like this for Rodney and Shannon.

It might take you awhile to find their names, but it’s worth the time.

https://twitter.com/pff_austingayle/...307721728?s=21

Yes, there was a drop off from Mo to Bryce. Bryce probably wasn't expected to play much at all last year but he was forced into action, improved as the year went on, and did a credible job considering he was probably considered the 4th or 5th running back before the season started.

Mo - the Badger defenders are still removing pieces of his knee pads from their chins...

Quote Originally Posted by cjbfbp View Post
    Yes, there was a drop off from Mo to Bryce. Bryce probably wasn't expected to play much at all last year but he was forced into action, improved as the year went on, and did a credible job considering he was probably considered the 4th or 5th running back before the season started.
    He might be 5th or 6th on the depth chart by the time the season starts.

It is possible to think one is better than another, yet all are very good. Right?

Not sure why thinking RS1 is better than MI24 has to be taken as a shot at Mo?

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by GopherPD View Post
    I wish it could be Brooks. I love his effort level. Afraid he is damaged goods. too far gone. Best thing is knowing there are options.
    I am concerned about the health of Shannon Brooks, but I"d be thrilled if he had a monster year as i always liked his running style and attitude out there. He may be the best of the three if 100 percent, but it is hard to argue with any of the top 3. What Mo showed last year, down the stretch run, was awfully impressive.

Hopefully Bryce can get his redshirt back.