View Poll Results: Who will lead the 2019 Gophers in rushing yards?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shannon Brooks

    3 3.85%
  • Rodney Smith

    38 48.72%
  • Mohamed Ibrahim

    36 46.15%
  • Tanner Morgan

    0 0%
  • Other

    1 1.28%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16

    Default

    Study this chart to see the huge drop off from Mo to Bryce. I which we had a chart like this for Rodney and Shannon.

    It might take you awhile to find their names, but it’s worth the time.

    https://twitter.com/pff_austingayle/...307721728?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    I went with Rodney, it was pretty much a coin flip between him and Mo. if Rodney starts out well, he’ll get most of the carries. But if he falters early, Mo will be the featured back.
    “If you can eat a Dilly Bar in the snow, you can play football in the snow.” -- Something Dilly Bar Dan might say.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,495

    Default

    Going to guess RS1 as I have a suspicion MI “heart attack” 23 might get beat up with his impressive running style. SB4 could recover, come back and win the race on the final lap if the others falter. The real dark horses might be Wiley and Potts. In summary, no idea.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Going to guess RS1 as I have a suspicion MI “heart attack” 23 might get beat up with his impressive running style. SB4 could recover, come back and win the race on the final lap if the others falter. The real dark horses might be Wiley and Potts. In summary, no idea.
    The defenders tacking Mo are the ones getting beaten up. I’m amazed that a guy his size can dish out so much punishment.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    6,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Going to guess RS1 as I have a suspicion MI “heart attack” 23 might get beat up with his impressive running style. SB4 could recover, come back and win the race on the final lap if the others falter. The real dark horses might be Wiley and Potts. In summary, no idea.
    Ibrahim is #24

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,495

    Default

    23, 24. Numbers matter to you all of a sudden?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    The defenders tacking Mo are the ones getting beaten up. I’m amazed that a guy his size can dish out so much punishment.
    He’s a thick dude. Love his heart.

  8. #23

    Default

    Bryce Williams should be an option! Hopefully he doesn’t get the carries this year, but he’s going to be amazing next year!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoockItInfor6 View Post
    Bryce Williams should be an option! Hopefully he doesn’t get the carries this year, but he’s going to be amazing next year!
    Hopefully he can build up some size/strength. He’s got that extra gear once he breaks free. He looks a little lighter in the shoes (in person) IMO than the other guys. The roster weights (suspiciously seem to all be 5 pound increments) may not be reflective of reality.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    Study this chart to see the huge drop off from Mo to Bryce. I which we had a chart like this for Rodney and Shannon.

    It might take you awhile to find their names, but it’s worth the time.

    https://twitter.com/pff_austingayle/...307721728?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, there was a drop off from Mo to Bryce. Bryce probably wasn't expected to play much at all last year but he was forced into action, improved as the year went on, and did a credible job considering he was probably considered the 4th or 5th running back before the season started.

  11. #26

    Default

    Mo - the Badger defenders are still removing pieces of his knee pads from their chins...

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjbfbp View Post
    Yes, there was a drop off from Mo to Bryce. Bryce probably wasn't expected to play much at all last year but he was forced into action, improved as the year went on, and did a credible job considering he was probably considered the 4th or 5th running back before the season started.
    He might be 5th or 6th on the depth chart by the time the season starts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28

    Default

    It is possible to think one is better than another, yet all are very good. Right?

    Not sure why thinking RS1 is better than MI24 has to be taken as a shot at Mo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherPD View Post
    I wish it could be Brooks. I love his effort level. Afraid he is damaged goods. too far gone. Best thing is knowing there are options.
    I am concerned about the health of Shannon Brooks, but I"d be thrilled if he had a monster year as i always liked his running style and attitude out there. He may be the best of the three if 100 percent, but it is hard to argue with any of the top 3. What Mo showed last year, down the stretch run, was awfully impressive.

  15. #30

    Default

    Hopefully Bryce can get his redshirt back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •