Shooter: Tickets for St. Thomas-St. John’s at Allianz Field going for $75-$300

BleedGopher

Reaction score
on StubHub.

Per Shooter:

Tickets for the St. Thomas-St. John’s football rivalry Oct. 19 at 19,600-seat Allianz Field range from $78 to $300 on StubHub. The game is virtually sold out, except for approximately 2,000 tickets apiece held for students at each school.

There’s been consideration about having video boards outside the stadium for those unable to get a ticket.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/08/17/charley-walters-twins-hit-the-jackpot-with-luis-arraez/

Go Gophers!!

on StubHub.

Per Shooter:

Tickets for the St. Thomas-St. John’s football rivalry Oct. 19 at 19,600-seat Allianz Field range from $78 to $300 on StubHub. The game is virtually sold out, except for approximately 2,000 tickets apiece held for students at each school.

There’s been consideration about having video boards outside the stadium for those unable to get a ticket.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/08/17/charley-walters-twins-hit-the-jackpot-with-luis-arraez/

Go Gophers!!

This is absolutely crazy and missing SJU-UST football rivalry already. I don't know how things will change when UST moves to D1.

This is absolutely crazy and missing SJU-UST football rivalry already. I don't know how things will change when UST moves to D1.

We have no idea if UST will move to D1.

If I was a betting man, i'd bet they stay in DIII and tommie-johnnie continues just as a non conference game.

Allianz is a great stadium, I've been to a couple United games this summer and it is a great place to spend an afternoon.

Big Scheduling Mistake

Allianz is a great stadium, I've been to a couple United games this summer and it is a great place to spend an afternoon.

This could turn out to be a big disaster for MN United. There's a very good chance they'll be hosting a playoff game on either the 19th or 20th. That turf could really be a mess for playing a soccer game...

Shouldn’t this be in other topics forum?

No.

The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

This could turn out to be a big disaster for MN United. There's a very good chance they'll be hosting a playoff game on either the 19th or 20th. That turf could really be a mess for playing a soccer game...

I don't get this. They indicate that the weather has fouled up United as to their turf and takes a while for the roots to develop. Now they are letting a football team play on the field and potentially screw it up. However were talking division III football, so maybe they wouldn't mess it up.

Yeah I have to wonder... were they assuming they would suck and not have playoffs?

Top Bottom