Default Badgers or Vote for Other Party

Gun to your head, you have to either cheer for the Badgers or vote for the other major political party that you don't support. Which do you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    Gun to your head, you have to either cheer for the Badgers or vote for the other major political party that you don't support. Which do you choose?
    The trigger.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

I would go with the Badgers. Then my brother-in-law and my niece who are Badger fans would speak to me at family gatherings.

FWIW, we do not talk or argue politics in my family. But Badgers vs Gophers or Vikings vs Packers - those are knock-down, drag-out brawls.

Easy Badgers.

Brother in law and good friend went to Madison. The town is nice in the summer as well. It’s a great school.

I usually root for Big Ten teams and schools, so long as it doesn’t directly conflict with the Gophers or U’s interests.

Doesn’t mean I want my kids to go there.

If we’re talking gophers basketball basketball I would vote for the other party. It probably would have to be a write in candidate though, they haven’t nominated a decent candidate in years.

Vote for the other party. It really doesn't matter that much.

Better dead than red. You guys who said badgers are all pu$$ies
    Who hates iowa?

This is a very hard question. One I hope I never have to make.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    Badgers. Under this choice, I would go ahead and root for them against Iowa. It would be un- American to vote Democrat or root against the Gophers.

Other party.