Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Trump also quoted a loon on Fox News that said he might be the second coming and the King of Israel. Just another Wednesday.
    I really liked the idea that Jews are looking forward to the second coming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    I really liked the idea that Jews are looking forward to the second coming.
    When they will all be converted to Christianity....

Trump also quoted a loon on Fox News that said he might be the second coming and the King of Israel. Just another Wednesday.
    Never ran for the position before, got it the first time he ran...

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Can someone tell Trump to just shut up for a month? See what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be impossible.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Trump's going all in today. You'd think this kind of stuff would bother "real" Christians....

President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared himself "the chosen one" as he defended his administration's actions in the ongoing U.S.-China trade war.

He added, while looking to the heavens: “I am the chosen one.”

Earlier Wednesday, Trump retweeted a right-wing pundit's flattering, messiah-flavored comments about the president's support in Israel.

"The Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God," said that supporter, Wayne Allyn Root.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ina/ar-AAG7Vav
    Last edited by howeda7; 08-21-2019 at 02:28 PM.

I donít know who or what youíre talking about, but Iím going to go out on a limb and say it was probably a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I donít know who or what youíre talking about, but Iím going to go out on a limb and say it was probably a joke.
    I'm going to not go out on a limb whatsoever and say you're wrong:

Blog Entries

I don’t know who or what you’re talking about, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say it was probably a joke.
    Wrong. I think he was quite serious. Your team is descending into outright cult worship. Praise him! MAGA!

Earlier Wednesday, Trump retweeted a right-wing pundit's flattering, messiah-flavored comments about the president's support in Israel.

"The Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God," said that supporter, Wayne Allyn Root.

Wrong. I think he was quite serious. Your team is descending into outright cult worship. Praise him! MAGA!

Wayen Allyn Root is probably right, beeg has been treated trump as a god for years now.
    Who hates iowa?

Newsflash: Trump likes being praised! What a story!

The King of the Jews. He has returned as promised. And how He has changed!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Newsflash: Trump likes being praised! What a story!
    You have to hand it to Trump. He has lowered expectations so thoroughly that people barely bat an eye when he talks about being King of Israel on the same day he says Jews who don't vote Republican aren't loyal to Israel or when he cancels a trip to Denmark because he's pouting over not being able to buy Greenland.

Itís called behavior normalization and Section2 doesnít care! All right!?!

I was talking about Trump joking. I don’t know who Wayne Allyn Root is, but I’m sure you think he’s the leader of the GOP.

I was talking about Trump joking. I don’t know who Wayne Allyn Root is, but I’m sure you think he’s the leader of the GOP.
    Yeah, "Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words," sounds completely like a joke. Also, all the best jokes come in 3 tweets. Hoo boy, is that hilarious. For as often as Trumpists like to praise Dear Leader's sense of humor, they sure do call a bunch of his not-funny words "jokes."

I wasn't sure who Root was either, but the literal Leader of the GOP is tweeting out his words as though they're important.

Do you think Trump was joking when he said that if Jews don't vote Republican they're being disloyal to Israel?