Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Barring Representatives from Israel

Trump's tweet to tell Israel to keep them out was a disgrace. He's completely unfit to run a country. Bush was a horrible president, and I'd take him back in a heartbeat over Trump.

Netanyahu actually following through is also disgraceful. He's made their voice stronger, and he's working to divide Israel along political lines. That's not good for his country.

Katie Pavlich sums this up pretty well.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kati...l-ban-n2551767

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Katie Pavlich sums this up pretty well.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kati...l-ban-n2551767
    They could’ve gone on along with the Congressional junket that just traveled to Israel, but they had other ideas.

Kick dirt in Israel’s face, then say we’d like to visit...so we can publicly shred you to pieces.

This was no doubt staged by Talib and Omar.

Ban hammer the Jihad Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    They could’ve gone on along with the Congressional junket that just traveled to Israel, but they had other ideas.

Kick dirt in Israel’s face, then say we’d like to visit...so we can publicly shred you to pieces.

Nothing to see over here! Stay on the path! Thanks for the 38 billion in aid, but you can't have your lawmakers asking questions!

Ivanka and Jared are JINOS.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

They have no one to blame but themselves. Spew anti-Semitic crap, bad mouth Israel at every turn, pal around with terrorists who hate Israel & you don't get invited in.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Nothing to see over here! Stay on the path! Thanks for the 38 billion in aid, but you can't have your lawmakers asking questions!
    Talib and Omar could have gone with the Congressional delegation of 72 congressmen/women that went to Israel last week.

They had a different agenda.

This seems like a publicity stunt. Even once Tlaib was allowed to visit, she said she wouldn't.

Israel shouldn't have banned them in the first place because that just made their concerns look valid but I highly doubt that they actually wanted to visit. It seems like the whole think was planned for Israel to say no and for them to complain and Israel gave them what they wanted.

I personally think he's a sanctimonious ass, however, this column by David French is important to this discussion:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...mpression=true

Great political move by Trump to help him win Florida. His tweet keeps the squad and their anti-Israel statements as the face of the Democrats, which drives the Jewish vote towards Trump instead of Warren (she'll be the nominee). The Jewish vote also plays a significant role in NY and CA, but those are solid Blue states. Florida is a swing state again though, one that Trump has to win to have a chance. Look for this theme to be played a lot -- that is items that make Dems look unattractive to Florida.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post

No doubt! I'm sure the RWNJ echo chamber knows their secret, sinister, evil plans. Nothing gets by them or you.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    Great political move by Trump to help him win Florida. His tweet keeps the squad and their anti-Israel statements as the face of the Democrats, which drives the Jewish vote towards Trump instead of Warren (she'll be the nominee). The Jewish vote also plays a significant role in NY and CA, but those are solid Blue states. Florida is a swing state again though, one that Trump has to win to have a chance. Look for this theme to be played a lot -- that is items that make Dems look unattractive to Florida.
    Perhaps those old Jews, when they retire, should consider emigrating to the state of Israel instead of the state of Florida. You know...walk the walk so to speak. They do have all-you-can-eat Chinese buffets in Israel, don’t they
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

I agree with Thomas Friedman. Who is neither a lefty nor an anti-Semite.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/o...gtype=Homepage

Excerpts, but read the whole thing.
    I am going to say this as simply and clearly as I can: If you’re an American Jew and you’re planning on voting for Donald Trump because you think he is pro-Israel, you’re a damn fool.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. Trump has said and done many things that are in the interests of the current Israeli government — and have been widely appreciated by the Israeli public. To deny that would be to deny the obvious. But here’s what’s also obvious. Trump’s way of — and motivation for — expressing his affection for Israel is guided by his political desire to improve his re-election chances by depicting the entire Republican Party as pro-Israel
    and the entire Democratic Party as anti-Israel.

As a result, Trump — with the knowing help of Israel’s current prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu — is doing something no American president and Israeli prime minister have done before: They’re making support for Israel a wedge issue in American politics.

Few things are more dangerous to Israel’s long-term interests than its becoming a partisan matter in America, which is Israel’s vital political, military and economic backer in the world.
    Excuse me, but when did powerful Israel — a noisy, boisterous democracy where Israeli Arabs in its Parliament say all kinds of wild and crazy things — get so frightened by what a couple of visiting freshman American congresswomen might see or say? When did Israel get so afraid of saying to them: “Come, visit, go anywhere you want! We’ve got our warts and we’ve got our good stuff. We’d just like you to visit both. But if you don’t, we’ll live with that too. We’re pretty tough.’’