Lineup includes Being PJ Fleck,
Big Ten Show from practice
60 minute games:
2011 Iowa at MN
MN at Neb
WA St Holiday Bowl
And of course, Purdue at MN

Also Cent. Mich & G Tech in Motor City Bowl

One would think we’d occasionally see upsets like the recent Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn State, Iowa 2014 games or some of the Mase year games would be fun but the programmers at BTN seem to have a small list of games, or perhaps even some bias at play.

One would think we’d occasionally see upsets like the recent Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn State, Iowa 2014 games or some of the Mase year games would be fun but the programmers at BTN seem to have a small list of games, or perhaps even some bias at play.

Yep, for all the hair pulling with Mase, those were fun times with some great players. Eight All-Americans during his run, I believe.

Is it a rights issue?

Or maybe they have unrestricted access, but it would “cost” BTN more royalties/fees to license and replay the 2018 Axe game, for example.

Could be. Maybe a pissing match with ESPN or CBS. I know they’ve replayed a few of the older games including the jug win. But, by and large seem to have a certain list of go to games on auto play particularly Purdue at MN.

Good memories from this Iowa game. If i remember correctly the weather was nice and the Gophers followed it up with a win vs Illinois the following week?

For this game McKnight > McNutt

Top Bottom