Do you display U of M/Gophers on your car?

GOFUR

Section 238 - Row 4
Reaction score
I'll start.

Yes. License plate and sticker on rear window.

I pretty much play this:

Go Gopher Victory

Minnesota Fight

Minnesota March

Our Minnesota

The Minnesota Rouser

Everywhere I go, kinda like this:

top-ten-famous-film-cars-bluesmobile.jpg

I have license plate frame

License plate frames, rear window decal, and my car happens to be a perfect shade of Minnesota Gophers Maroon.

Minnesota Gophers licence plate holder, around my Iowa license plate. [emoji869]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My car has two block M's in the back window to go with my USN decal. Wife's car has the U of M plates. Go Gophers.

Have one of those foam Goldy "head hats" with a UM cap on in the rear window. Stares down whoever's behind me.

Given to me for Christmas many years ago. Something that I would never wear in itself. Good use now though...

Also have a vintage Goldy sticker on the rear window too.

Does my Civic being maroon colored count?

On one side of rear window of my pickup truck topper, a Gopher Football helmet decal, in the middle, the long University of Minnesota decal and on the other side of the rear window, a 2018 UMD Hockey National Champions decal.....

Gopher plates for me on both our family cars. My garage also has a decent amount of Gopher decorations.

Block M sticker in the rear window and Goldy sticker in the rear passenger window.

I almost feel a little funny with all my Gophers displays. When my grandfather passed his season tickets on to my parents after the 2003 Michigan debacle, the Gophers quickly became pretty much my favorite thing. And at the time.....sports were not exactly my jam. But I didn't even attend the UofM which is why I feel funny about it. My older brother went to St. Cloud so I never even considered going anywhere else. The UofM wasn't really an option for him (admission wise) but I certainly would have been accepted if I would have chosen that path.

Proudly feature a Minnesota Alumni frame around my Illinois plates.

When we lived in wisconsin and California we had GO4SFAN license plates. We quite often had people honk and give us the thumbs up.

Now in MN we have the U of M alumni plates, a Gopher license plate holder and on game days we have car flags.

Go Gophers!!

Plate frame and sticker. The “Minnesota” mostly covers the word “Arizona”. I’m probably not in compliance...

Gopher license plate and frames. On game day, four window flags and two door magnets -- one block M and one of Goldy.

Gopher license plate and frames. On game day, four window flags and two door magnets -- one block M and one of Goldy.

......pulls the 20% off at the bookstore coupon out of the drawer and looks online for door magnets.

Bought a Maroon car. I'm all in.
Yeah. I got lucky that the exact car that I wanted when I was looking a couple of years back happened to be maroon. And it's a really sharp color for a vehicle that you don't see on the roads that often.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I almost feel a little funny with all my Gophers displays. When my grandfather passed his season tickets on to my parents after the 2003 Michigan debacle, the Gophers quickly became pretty much my favorite thing. And at the time.....sports were not exactly my jam. But I didn't even attend the UofM which is why I feel funny about it. My older brother went to St. Cloud so I never even considered going anywhere else. The UofM wasn't really an option for him (admission wise) but I certainly would have been accepted if I would have chosen that path.

Same. Brother went to the U. I went to games as a kid and loved the Gophers above all else since. But being from a small town he said I shouldn’t start there. He was overwhelmed at first. So I never really considered it. I did the next best thing and went to Augsburg right across the street so I would be close. I have basically nothing from Augsburg except a sweatshirt, but there is Gopher stuff everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar to many of you...license plate cover. Game day is magnet, 2 flags in windows.

Maroon F-150, Gopher Plates and the Block M with leaning Goldy on my back window. #RTB

Got a license plate holder on the back, been meaning to get one for the front as well. Got a block M and goldy on both of the triangle side windows in the back. Used to have a sticker that said "University of Minnesota" on the back window, but it came off

Been meaning to get some new stickers, as the ones I have faded pretty quickly and are coming off. I want it to be easy to see I'm a gopher while I am living in Seattle!

Top Bottom