Mike Tyson says he smokes about $40K worth of weed a month

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per WFTV:

Mike Tyson is truly a cannabis enthusiast.

The Source reported that the former boxer revealed in a recent episode of this podcast, "Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson," that he and his business partner, former NFL athlete and fellow cannabis advocate Eben Britton smoke about $40,000 worth of weed on their ranch a month.

“What do we smoke a month? It’s about $40,000?” Tyson asked Britton.

"We smoke 10 tons of weed at the ranch a month," Britton said.

"Ain't that crazy?" Tyson asked. "We take it for granted."

Rapper Jim Jones, who was a guest on the episode, was surprised.

"That's a lot of weed," Jones said. "That's nonstop, every second weed right there."

https://www.wftv.com/entertainment/...kes-about-40k-worth-of-weed-a-month/975567000

Go Gophers!!

$40,000 a month would make sense, I'm sure he over pays for it and throws lots of parties.

I don't understand the 10 ton number though, that's way more than 40k worth of weed. IIRC it's like $2500/lb or $3-4000/lb for good stuff, that's bulk prices which I'm sure they are buying in bulk. Street prices are way higher once you break it down...

Now I'm sure he gets the best of the best and the stuff probably goes for much higher per pound, maybe even 8k. I could see them smoking 5 lbs in a month if they were doing stupid things with it and not savoring every hit like a college kid.

$40,000 a month would make sense, I'm sure he over pays for it and throws lots of parties.

I don't understand the 10 ton number though, that's way more than 40k worth of weed. IIRC it's like $2500/lb or $3-4000/lb for good stuff, that's bulk prices which I'm sure they are buying in bulk. Street prices are way higher once you break it down...

Now I'm sure he gets the best of the best and the stuff probably goes for much higher per pound, maybe even 8k. I could see them smoking 5 lbs in a month if they were doing stupid things with it and not savoring every hit like a college kid.

Probably smoking blunts. Quick way to go through weed since it's just burning.

Top Bottom