Great PFF article on Tyler Johnson

I really don't want to consider last seasons QB play "below average". That said, yeah, with an "air raid" type offense, he may well be at the top of the pile.

He acknowledges that he needs to work on his drops. That is a good thing as he knows there is work to do. If he can just get a handle on that, he will go high in the draft. Everything else is solid.

I really don't want to consider last seasons QB play "below average". That said, yeah, with an "air raid" type offense, he may well be at the top of the pile.

I agree with the QB play being at least average outside of a stretch where Zack was playing injured. If he was featured in some of the Big XII offenses,he probably has ridiculous stats.

Average QB play over his career, not just last year which looked great but was probably still average at best. We have sucked so bad at passing offense, that last year looked great.

I'm excited for this year, I think our passing attack and offense as a whole will be greatly improved

He's really emerged as an all timer

Average QB play over his career, not just last year which looked great but was probably still average at best. We have sucked so bad at passing offense, that last year looked great.

I loved what both TM and ZA brought to the team last year as freshman and I am excited about their futures, but I agree with you. We likely still had slightly less than average QB play last year (and that was a massive upgrade).

Morgan was at least average to above average depending on what stat one wants to us and he didn’t have the benefit of going against the weaker non con defenses. There should be a significant step up in yardage, completion percentage, td vs int numbers in year two.

Morgan was at least average to above average depending on what stat one wants to us and he didn’t have the benefit of going against the weaker non con defenses. There should be a significant step up in yardage, completion percentage, td vs int numbers in year two.

Bingo

Top Bottom