Season ticket renewal number?

Flecknation

Reaction score
They usually post around this time of year the number of season ticket renewals and new season ticket number's. Anyone seen the number's or are they hiding it from us this year. Id imagine there would be a slight increase in season tickets this year compared to last year.

It will be interesting. I'd like to see how many bought the mobile offering.
The true test for me will be the Georgia Southern game. Will I see familiar faces, empty seats, or will I see strangers with Red Baron pizza breath?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I thought I saw a month or so ago that there were like 800 new season ticket holders but they lost more than they gained.

I'm definitely expecting the non con games to have pretty bad attendance unfortunately but hopefully if we can go 3-0 and then beat Purdue then the Nebraska game should be pretty full, and if we win that one then we'd have pretty good attendance for the rest of the year. But if we lose a game early then I fear attendance for the rest of the year will be pretty bad.

Both vikings and twins have away games this opener hopefully it will be a bigger crowd than they last few years.

There is a buzz around the team. For insiders or Gopher Holers types it may even be as big as the 2003 build up. For the more numerous casual fans, I would put it closer to the 2015 pre season hype. But, easily the most anticipation among casual fans of the Fleck era. There are more people that have bought in, more people that have been won over, and far fewer people spewing terms like "snake oil salesman", "rah rah guy," or "another Brewster." I would say a 5-0 record would push it from 2015 to 2003 levels.

Top Bottom