Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Golden Dunkers - Current and Prospective Members (questions?)

I'm on the board of the non-profit booster group of the Golden Dunkers and it's come to our attention that many gophers basketball fans have little-to-no awareness of our organization (or have misconceptions about our organization).

I thought I'd start this thread to see if there are any questions that I can answer for people interested in joining the booster group for this coming 2019-2020 season. In addition to this Q&A on the forum, checkout our website at http://www.goldendunkers.com or follow our social media at @goldendunkers on facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest and youtube.

Looking forward to see what questions you all have
    KeithMpls

Could you give a breakdown of the different memberships and what they would give somebody? (Gold vs Maroon vs Club membership)
    THIS IS....GOLDEN....GOPHER.....BASKETBALL!!!

Blog Entries

Does it provide access/seating advantages for Big Ten Tournament and NCAA Tournament tickets?
    Last edited by SelectionSunday; 08-12-2019 at 07:10 AM.

When you say "golden dunkers" are you referring to old people at the local Dunkin Donuts?

Back court members (what I can afford) seem like second class citizens. Is there a way we can be "full" members and maybe pay/donate a la carte for events beyond what the low level membership provides? The higher levels are a lot of money and there is no way I could make all the events. If there was a mid range that allowed a "buy in" of the few events I could make, it would be more attractive.

Why did they change the Williams Arena court floor from perfect to unbearable (though not as bad as Oregon)?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Why did they change the Williams Arena court floor from perfect to unbearable (though not as bad as Oregon)?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Don't think the Golden Dunkers had any say in that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    Don't think the Golden Dunkers had any say in that

They are the Star Chamber, you know. They make all the important decisions without the rest of us knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Man View Post
    They are the Star Chamber, you know. They make all the important decisions without the rest of us knowing.
    According to Shama.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Man View Post
    The Illuminati of gopher bball?

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    The Illuminati of gopher bball?

They completely control our future. Even the copyright on their website says it's currently 2023, they're four years ahead of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    They completely control our future. Even the copyright on their website says it's currently 2023, they're four years ahead of all of us.
    I'm just glad there is a 2023. I have been hearing a lot of doom and gloom lately.

The lack of response to requests for further information fits with my impression of the G. Dunkers. I suspect they want to promote the group because its dying off but the inner workings are a social hierarchy people don't buy into much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    The lack of response to requests for further information fits with my impression of the G. Dunkers. I suspect they want to promote the group because its dying off but the inner workings are a social hierarchy people don't buy into much anymore.
    Hahaha this..."hey does anyone have questions? Nevermind I don't care, only pretend to"