Reusse: There's good reason for Gophers football's enthusiasm

NFL has an attendance issue to.
MN doesn't have that issue right now due to the new stadium, but it's a legit issue.
The home experience is better and the Gophers are simply asking for too much $$$.

(Although take it with a grain of salt. I'm the one who says State Fair is expensive as well).

MN doesn't have an NFL attendance issue DESPITE the new stadium. Attendance was fine at the old stadium, asking people to cough up thousands in seat licences at the new one seemed crazy but they all sold.Annotation 2019-08-15 133437.jpg

Last edited:

tjgopher;1771541[B said:
]I've seen people post this over the years. It is absolute hog wash[/B].

At one time Pat was probably a Gopher fan.

He isn't now. He has admitted that many times.

I am pretty sure if the Gophers went 11-1 or 12-0 and returned to the Rose Bowl Patrick would be relatively enthusiastic about it. He probably would be thrilled that he was able to attend a Gopher game at the Rose Bowl before his demise. I very much doubt that he would not attend the game, nor not give Fleck full credit. I am sure he would write a pretty good column or two leading up to the game.

We all know real fans are always positive, never negative, and blindly giddy about everything. Otherwise you are a “fan”. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know real fans are always positive, never negative, and blindly giddy about everything. Otherwise you are a “fan”. Easy.

Sometimes even being positive and optimistic about our chances going into a new season makes you a "fan."

Minnesotans... giddy?!?!

Top Bottom