Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

yep
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I just went and bought 2 Red Baron pizzas on Saint Simons Island Georgia.
    Those B@$t@rds didn't offer me a free ticket or I would have been at the game!
    Nope! Not buying it. ((Awaits Talons Response...))

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    Nothing beats Totino's.

Attachment 6225

Damn, Ted. For real?
    Dux Servus

I've already got tickets to the SDSU game from the $10 ticket promotion and am looking to get tickets to another game from this deal. Is there any way to see before I buy the pizzas how many tickets are available for each game? Either the Georgia Southern football game or Clemson basketball game are fine by me. In fact I might prefer the basketball tickets. Just don't wanna buy 3 frozen pizzas for myself and find out all the promo tickets are gone.

Well, I'm having fun with the ticket office. I got two pizza tickets for the Georgia Southern game and then I got two more. The only problem was that they weren't together. So I called the ticket office and asked if I could get my tickets changed. They said "no problem" and said that t would change it. I e-mailed them because I hadn't gotten a confirmation e-mail, and they told be there was a balance of $108. My guess is that rather than change the seats, they put in an order for tickets. My tickets had already been paid for - Well, I paid $0.00 because they were pizza tickets. I sent an e-mail trying to explain the situation - no response. I call and try to explain the situation - their records show that I haven't paid for the tickets yet. Of course it showed that. They entered the data wrong. They told me that I had to talk to Gophersports properties. So I don't think they will be able to help me, but I e-mail them anyway. I have the conformation e-mails showing that the tickets were pizza tickets and were paid for.

My mistake was picking up the phone to talk to the Gopher ticket office. My tickets were in Rows 27 and 28. We could have just sat in the back row to sit together. But no, I had to call the ticket office to see if they could move some tickets around. I won't be making that mistake again. I'll keep trying to resolve this, but I suspect I'll just get the runaround. Probably have to contact the AD office, but I hate to bother them.

Edit: Got it resolved. Forwarded them the documents showing the tickets were paid for and explained it in detail over e-mail. Like I thought, a mistake was made while moving the seats.
    Last edited by RodentRampage; 08-27-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fan of Ray Williams View Post
    Damn, Ted. For real?
    No. Completely kidding. Everyone knows that Jenny Craig has the best.

jenny-craig-pizza.jpg
    Aloha Mr. Hand