Frozen Pizza Ticket Deal is Back

Oh, yes. The go to pizza after a night of drinking. Throw it in the dorm oven and forget about it (aka pass out) until the fire alarms go off and the dorm evacuates. Only happened about a dozen times freshman year.
They skimp on the toppings, but there is something to that flaky crust that I like.

I usually get the sausage and pepperoni pizza and then add some cheese and sliced green olives.

The Cub off Lyndale in Bloomington has 3 Red Barron’s for $10, picked them up last night.

The rules say "participating stores", but I'm not sure what that means or how you would tell a participating store. I don't see any restrictions on what state the pizza was purchased. The rules do say "legal resident of Minnesota", but I wasn't asked to give a Minnesota address. I just had to provide a picture of the receipt, my name, phone number and e-mail address. I think you could get the pizza deal. If in doubt, fold the receipt so they can't see the address of the store. They'll just count the number of pizzas on the receipt.

I’m taking a shot.. worst case scenario is I own 3 red Barron pizzas and I buy a $10 ticket on Seat Geek with a radio promo code.

Just a quick follow up to on my earlier post on utilizing this promotion. I did send an email to check and got a reply indicating that my initial submission never arrived. I re-submitted and they processed the second request. The whole process took about an hour from the time I emailed to the time I had my tickets. Based on that, they seem to be processing these quickly so, if you made a submission and haven't heard back, you might want to follow up.

Just a quick follow up to on my earlier post on utilizing this promotion. I did send an email to check and got a reply indicating that my initial submission never arrived. I re-submitted and they processed the second request. The whole process took about an hour from the time I emailed to the time I had my tickets. Based on that, they seem to be processing these quickly so, if you made a submission and haven't heard back, you might want to follow up.

That's pretty impressive speed.

Often promotions are ... wonky as hell.

Anyone know what the U gets for this, other than a lot of people attending games that otherwise would have a lot of empty seats (which is a good beni) -- just wondering how much Red Baron is paying the U for the tickets?

Anyone know what the U gets for this, other than a lot of people attending games that otherwise would have a lot of empty seats (which is a good beni) -- just wondering how much Red Baron is paying the U for the tickets?

I suspect it is more of a pass through. I don't think Red Barron bought a block of the tickets.

Received my two GSU tix within 12 hours of submittal. Now I suppose I should try one of those Red Barron Pizza's... need to pick up beer first!

Update: Kroger in TN was accepted. From submission to email it took about 7 hours. Pretty quick. See you all at the bank!

Can you add a category that's worse than "Undesirable"? Because that's where Orv's Tasty Toppings would fall.

Orv's Tasty Toppings? Lol. Can't be worse than Oliver Platt's Frozen Pizza Party.

They skimp on the toppings, but there is something to that flaky crust that I like.

I usually get the sausage and pepperoni pizza and then add some cheese and sliced green olives.

Not much of a fan of sausage pizza.....but green olives are dope.

I just went and bought 2 Red Baron pizzas on Saint Simons Island Georgia.
Those B@$t@rds didn't offer me a free ticket or I would have been at the game!

If I buy these pizzas in Wisconsin, and send the receipts will I get the tickets?

I just went and bought 2 Red Baron pizzas on Saint Simons Island Georgia.
Those B@$t@rds didn't offer me a free ticket or I would have been at the game!

Nope! Not buying it. ((Awaits Talons Response...))

I've already got tickets to the SDSU game from the $10 ticket promotion and am looking to get tickets to another game from this deal. Is there any way to see before I buy the pizzas how many tickets are available for each game? Either the Georgia Southern football game or Clemson basketball game are fine by me. In fact I might prefer the basketball tickets. Just don't wanna buy 3 frozen pizzas for myself and find out all the promo tickets are gone.

Well, I'm having fun with the ticket office. I got two pizza tickets for the Georgia Southern game and then I got two more. The only problem was that they weren't together. So I called the ticket office and asked if I could get my tickets changed. They said "no problem" and said that t would change it. I e-mailed them because I hadn't gotten a confirmation e-mail, and they told be there was a balance of $108. My guess is that rather than change the seats, they put in an order for tickets. My tickets had already been paid for - Well, I paid $0.00 because they were pizza tickets. I sent an e-mail trying to explain the situation - no response. I call and try to explain the situation - their records show that I haven't paid for the tickets yet. Of course it showed that. They entered the data wrong. They told me that I had to talk to Gophersports properties. So I don't think they will be able to help me, but I e-mail them anyway. I have the conformation e-mails showing that the tickets were pizza tickets and were paid for.

My mistake was picking up the phone to talk to the Gopher ticket office. My tickets were in Rows 27 and 28. We could have just sat in the back row to sit together. But no, I had to call the ticket office to see if they could move some tickets around. I won't be making that mistake again. I'll keep trying to resolve this, but I suspect I'll just get the runaround. Probably have to contact the AD office, but I hate to bother them.

Edit: Got it resolved. Forwarded them the documents showing the tickets were paid for and explained it in detail over e-mail. Like I thought, a mistake was made while moving the seats.

Last edited:

Top Bottom