Frozen Pizza Ticket Deal is Back

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score

OyWb9CO.gif

Clearing space in the freezer...

I don't think I've ever had a Red Barron pizza. Any good?

I saw "Clemson" on the list before I realized that was for basketball. Ummmm. As Miley said, the butterflies fly away.

The quality of games available has suffered.

Last year there were a couple Big Ten games as well as the non-conference home game against Fresno.

The quality of games available has suffered.

Last year there were a couple Big Ten games as well as the non-conference home game against Fresno.

They picked games that better matched the pizza quality this year.

This is a good way to give tickets away to friends and family so they can join you for a game and also add some pounds to the waistline. Win win

I thought the pizza was pretty good. If you're going to eat frozen pizza anyway, might as well get some free tickets.

Anybody know what stores are participating in this? I checked the Official Rules but didn't see anything.

Anybody know what stores are participating in this? I checked the Official Rules but didn't see anything.

I don't think it matters, I think you just need receipt showing purchase of 3.

Schwans (maker of Red Baron) is one redeeming, not the store itself

I don't think it matters, I think you just need receipt showing purchase of 3.

Schwans (maker of Red Baron) is one redeeming, not the store itself

Yep. Wherever they are sold but I would stick to places that have itemized receipts where it's clearly listed, most grocery stores. Bought mine at Target last year.

I bought mine at Cub last year.

Regarding quality of the pizza, there is 3 levels to frozen pizza.

"Undesirable"
"Acceptable as pizza"
"Could be considered good pizza"

It fits the category of "Acceptable as pizza"

Roma's and Totino's would both be "Undesirable"

Heggies / Home Run Inn would be in the third category.

Regarding games, this is totally a toss up as to whether SDSU or GSU would be the better opponent.

Someone should buy Talon a couple pizzas so he can go for free. He's only need an airline ticket then.

I think the individual ones are better. The crust tends to get a bit dry and hard on the full-sized pizzas. You get 2 individual pizzas in the package (still counts as one for the deal!) and they usually are about a dollar cheaper than the full-size pizzas.

I bought mine at Cub last year.

Regarding quality of the pizza, there is 3 levels to frozen pizza.

"Undesirable"
"Acceptable as pizza"
"Could be considered good pizza"

It fits the category of "Acceptable as pizza"

Roma's and Totino's would both be "Undesirable"

Heggies / Home Run Inn would be in the third category.

This is the right answer.

It's frozen pizza and not like surprisingly good frozen pizza (see Heggies).

This is the right answer.

It's frozen pizza and not like surprisingly good frozen pizza (see Heggies).
Heggies=overrated

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Yep. Wherever they are sold but I would stick to places that have itemized receipts where it's clearly listed, most grocery stores. Bought mine at Target last year.

I bought mine at Cub. Three pizzas were on the receipt, but only one was clearly marked Red Baron Pizza. One was marked DPDS 4CHS PIZZA 2CT and the other was marked BRK OVN CHS PIZZA. I'm guessing they're giving the benefit of the doubt and not scrutinizing too hard.

Top Bottom