Make a bold college football prediction about a non gopher team

Arizona State wins the PAC 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arizona State wins the PAC 12

That would be entertaining...

<iframe width="691" height="518" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W42iiCcFbxE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Illinois fires Lovie Smith before seasons end. Bret Beilema is new coach before end of calendar year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Illinois fires Lovie Smith before seasons end. Bret Beilema is new coach before end of calendar year.

That would be crazy

Iowa State finishes above Iowa in the polls, attends a new years day bowl, Iowa goes to Music City bowl and Ferentz retires under heavy pressure.

Bert B. is named as HC and replaces Frost as the returning prodigal son in the B1G.

SEC and ACC both get 2 teams in the FBS Playoffs.
Michigan would have made it, but lost the BIG Championship game to the West champ who had 3 overall losses.

Last edited:

Not sure how bold that is. Could happen.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Virginia Tech’s Justin Fuente is the first P5 firing of the year. It winds up being the drama of the holiday season around here when they try and fail to hire PJ Fleck.

Ohio State finishes third in the East. Michigan State wins it with head to head win over Michigan.

Iowa goes 3-6

Ferentz feels the heat!

The fan base predicts a big 10 west title next year.

SEC and ACC both get 2 teams in the FBS Playoffs.
Michigan would have made it, but lost the BIG Championship game to the West champ who had 3 overall losses.

Oh, yeah... I like that one! And... I think I see where you're going with that.

Penn St does not finish above .500

Please please please someone remember to pull this thread back to the forefront around December 1. These are bold predictions so most probably won't come true but it will be interesting to note the ones that do. I would remember to do this myself, and I do have a good memory, but it is short.

Please please please someone remember to pull this thread back to the forefront around December 1. These are bold predictions so most probably won't come true but it will be interesting to note the ones that do. I would remember to do this myself, and I do have a good memory, but it is short.
Auburn wins the Iron Bowl

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ohio State begins the season 3-5 on their way to a 5-7 season, including a tone-setting early season loss vs an 11 win Cincinnati squad led by former DC and motivator Luke Fickell. The loss melts down Eleven Warrior chat servers for 96 hours. Justin Fields transfers after the season citing psychological trauma from Ohio State coaches and fans.

G5 Georgia Southern will win the Sun Belt at 10-2 and go on to win a nice bowl game making them 11-2.

Ohio State begins the season 3-5 on their way to a 5-7 season, including a tone-setting early season loss vs an 11 win Cincinnati squad led by former DC and motivator Luke Fickell. The loss melts down Eleven Warrior chat servers for 96 hours. Justin Fields transfers after the season citing psychological trauma from Ohio State coaches and fans.

Fickell then named OSU's HC, forgoing coaching Bearcat's bowl game.

Chip Kelly will get the fire in the belly and bring UCLA back to double digit wins.

Nebraska starts out hot but A. Martinez is injured in the middle of the season. Since their defense sucks they struggle to finish the year with 8 wins.

Top Bottom