Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 85
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Of course that is a complete lie but don't let that get in the way of you saying it. Christ died once for all who would follow him and turn away from evil. There is not one man good enough for heaven without the grace of Christ.
    Meanwhile you turn towards evil every day, defend evil every day, and gargle evil's sack twice a day.
    Who hates iowa?


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    LOL Beeg. So NK is a Chinese asset, according to you. Therefore we should....try to be their best buddies and break most of the rest of our alliances around the world in favor of that relationship? *head scratching*
    No, NK is not an Chinese "asset", they are hostages to the Chinese. Trump met with KJU & tried to sell him on turning his country into something to be proud of like South Korea or Viet Nam. Explained how we & the rest of the world would trade with them & how his people could be prosperous. Remember that KJU went to boarding school in Europe, is multi-lingual, loves the NBA, Budweiser & Western Culture. Remember when KJU was in Viet Nam with Trump & when he returned a number of the old hard-liner Communists generals had all been replaced? Those guys worked for China. It's very delicate & will take time, but YES, a million times yes, we need to flip NK to our side. Imagine the geo-politicial importance of that? Now, every time China is forced to play fair in trade, they can't simply launch missiles from NK as leverage. So, leverage gone & there's now a Western friendly nation on their doorstep that used to be under their control, which makes them weaker.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Meanwhile you turn towards evil every day, defend evil every day, and gargle evil's sack twice a day.
    I am not a supporter of Islam, maybe you have me mistaken for someone else.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I am not a supporter of Islam, maybe you have me mistaken for someone else.
    You know who I was referring to. Your deflection just further proves the point.
    Who hates iowa?

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    You know who I was referring to. Your deflection just further proves the point.
    speaking of deflection..... ^^

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    speaking of deflection..... ^^
    Did dear god president get angry you took your hands off his shaft long enough to type that?
    Who hates iowa?

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Did dear god president get angry you took your hands off his shaft long enough to type that?
    Followed by a juvenile post....wow that's sick stuff BB. I think you can do better than this, although I am losing some confidence in you. I thought you were a little more mature. Guess not.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Followed by a juvenile post....wow that's sick stuff BB. I think you can do better than this, although I am losing some confidence in you. I thought you were a little more mature. Guess not.
    Oh sorry, Islam is a religion of peace as much as your religion is. We've been over that many times. The true evil is the orange god president.
    Who hates iowa?

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Oh sorry, Islam is a religion of peace as much as your religion is. We've been over that many times. The true evil is the orange god president.
    I was accurate that you are an Islam apologist. Islam persecutes women, gays and has been violent across the world and that is the modern day reality. It is revealing that you are unable to make a claim about where this Christian led terrorism is taking place and against whom. By the way I am involved in an organization that is attempting to stop terrorism against a certain group of Muslims who are being persecuted (not by Christians that's for sure).

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I was accurate that you are an Islam apologist. Islam persecutes women, gays and has been violent across the world and that is the modern day reality. It is revealing that you are unable to make a claim about where this Christian led terrorism is taking place and against whom. By the way I am involved in an organization that is attempting to stop terrorism against a certain group of Muslims who are being persecuted (not by Christians that's for sure).
    We have been over all the christian terrorist groups here more than once. Like I said you are blind to them. I'll even add now that we are a christian nation that is killing innocent muslims in multiple countries and you wonder why it's easy for terrorists to radicalize and recruit people.

    I know many muslims and none of them are what you describe, you are just too blinded by your religious rage and hate.
    Who hates iowa?

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    We have been over all the christian terrorist groups here more than once. Like I said you are blind to them. I'll even add now that we are a christian nation that is killing innocent muslims in multiple countries and you wonder why it's easy for terrorists to radicalize and recruit people.

    I know many muslims and none of them are what you describe, you are just too blinded by your religious rage and hate.
    Yet you cannot seem to bring up one instance of it. The US is not a Christian nation. We were a nation founded in Judeo Christian principles. While many of our laws reflect that most of our people do not. The US has not gone after innocent Muslims- far from it.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,536
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Since the near full year since the Stable Genius implemented his tariffs, the stock market is down ~3%.

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Yep. Almost every single Republican whining for Democrats to work with Trump is nothing more than a big hypocrite.
    You think Obama was looking out for American interests. HahahHahaha

  14. #44

    Default

    In an email from our wealth management firm this afternoon:

    Here in August, we have seen extreme volatility come back into the equity and fixed income markets.

    Once again, our recommendation is the same - stay the course. We don’t believe our “Super Tanker” US economy is turning towards recession. The Fed is now accommodative, our current US fiscal support is positive, we have more people working, more consumers making more money, gas prices remain low while we continue to see mortgage rates trend lower. All of these factors provide strong tailwinds for the US consumer-orientated economy.

    Volatility may have spiked as uncertainty around trade negotiations with China increased and as other major economies have slowed. So far this year, US imports from China are down 12.4% from the same period in 2018, while up 33.4% from Vietnam, up 20.2% from Taiwan, up 10.7% from South Korea, up 10.0% from India, and up 6.3% from Mexico. The data reflects a shift in production out of China into the above-mentioned countries. While the tariffs on Chinese imports is not a good thing in and of itself, this shift puts pressure on China to get a trade deal done, which would provide certainty to the market.


    I encourage all you Trump hating lefties to sell. A recession is coming after all.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post

    I encourage all you Trump hating lefties to sell. A recession is coming after all.
    I'm not selling but I may hold back on some buying until that recession hits.
    Who hates iowa?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •