Herald Sun: Daniel Faalele is an absolute monster and fans can’t get enough

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per James:

“This guy is more than a novelty,” Callahan said. “This is as good as I’ve been around, and I’ve been around some good ones that are starting in the NFL. But this guy could be special.”

His journey began when he was found in a gym in Australia by a recruiter and he quickly set tongues wagging when he landed in the States in 2016.

Despite having never played a down of football, his physical traits and quick feet were signs enough for the offers to fly in.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...h/news-story/30aab679dd1d2b266beb6c6c7cebfa97

Go Gophers!!

One of my friends from Australia read that article yesterday and reached out to me. She has decided to adopt the Gophers as her team. So yes, folks from down there do like to one of their own do well.

Should move him to left takle and let him learn the position on the fly. His opportunity for big money at the next level is at left takle if he can play it....lets find out!

He is becoming my favorite Gopher.

College sports is casting a wider net more so than ever for elite athletes. It is no different with American Football. There are many awesome athletes throughout the South and Western Pacific in Polynesia, Melanesia, and Micronesia.

Should move him to left takle and let him learn the position on the fly. His opportunity for big money at the next level is at left takle if he can play it....lets find out!

That's not really true anymore. Left tackle isn't nearly as important as it used to be.

He's not going to be a left tackle in the NFL.

Top Bottom