Can't stop looking at this photo of Meg Ryan and Daniel Faalele

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I can’t stop looking at that tacky “150” patch. If it looks that big on Faalele it’s going to cover half the uniform for a DB

Count me among those that dislike the "150" patch. I hate it when football jerseys start looking like NASCAR-wear and to me, any time you are extending beyond 2 patches/logos on the jersey you are entering NASCAR territory. This "150" patch is large and pushes Gopher jerseys to 4 patches/logos on the front of the jersey (block M, nike, B1G, and now this 150 bs).

Count me among those that dislike the "150" patch. I hate it when football jerseys start looking like NASCAR-wear and to me, any time you are extending beyond 2 patches/logos on the jersey you are entering NASCAR territory. This "150" patch is large and pushes Gopher jerseys to 4 patches/logos on the front of the jersey (block M, nike, B1G, and now this 150 bs).

Just look at the jersey number and his name (when his back is to the camera or he’s pancaked a guy) and all will fade to contentment. The uni colors/jersey/helmet angst thing is a bit baffling.

Also, they should have let schools do the "150" patch using school colors. Much like the Big Ten does with their logo.

Top Bottom