Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Coach K: I have been lucky getting great kids from Minnesota...we're looking @ others

per Sid:

Still working Minnesota

While Krzyzewski mainly wanted to talk about how happy he was for Rosas, he did mention that his Duke squad is going to have a very good season this year with two big-time Minnesota recruits, Apple Valley sophomore guard Tre Jones and Rochester John Marshall freshman forward Matthew Hurt.

“Tre Jones coming back is terrific, we got Matthew Hurt from Minnesota also. Matthew has had a really good summer,” he said. “We have been lucky to get some of the really great players from Minnesota. They are top-level players, top-level young men.”

He said that with a great number of standout prep basketball players still coming out of the state, he plans to keep recruiting it as hard as he has the past several seasons.

“I have been lucky getting great kids from Minnesota, they have made me look good. Hopefully they make me look great this year,” Krzyzewski said. “There are some other really great players up there and we are looking at them. We’re looking at them.”

http://www.startribune.com/duke-coac...sas/516760632/

Go Gophers!!

Barf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Is this Moron #1? Put Moron #2 on the phone."

Minnesota has really become a hot-bed for top level talents. Not just guys who have gotten a cup of tea in the NBA like the Coffey, Macura or Travis types, but many who are, or look like 1st round/early 2nd round types...Tyus and Tre. Vaughn, Trent Jr, Matt Hurt, Suggs...Oturu(?).

Thats all just in the last 5 or so years.

Coach K can kiss my maroon and Gold ass!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Makes me physically ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is this arrogant tool hanging it up?

Quote Originally Posted by BballJones View Post
    When is this arrogant tool hanging it up?
    When his grandson is done playing for him in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    When his grandson is done playing for him in 4 years.
    Built and his buddy kleen k.

Just insults ?

Just insults ?
    You support k more than Mn. Your posts reveal your true self built. Your moniker has Badger in it.

Those are facts, sir.

Delete the thread. To me it’s useless. Go Gophers

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Coach K can kiss my maroon and Gold ass!
    Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    You support k more than Mn. Your posts reveal your true self built. Your moniker has Badger in it.

Those are facts, sir.
    You could not be further from the truth. Your own name could infer you burn barns, close end of games, arsonist but i do not make a judgement on that. If you read my posts you would know i just use a name that a former staff member at UW gave me as a nickname. Continue with the insults if you think they are insightful to the board, or not.

You could not be further from the truth. Your own name could infer you burn barns, close end of games, arsonist but i do not make a judgement on that. If you read my posts you would know i just use a name that a former staff member at UW gave me as a nickname. Continue with the insults if you think they are insightful to the board, or not.
    Perhaps subtle jabs at the current coach and badger in your name is insulting?

K cheats. William Avery. Yet your love of k is great.

There are no Minnesota people playing for Duke.