Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I expect that a lot of people in El Paso and around the country are praying for the victims and families of the victims.
    He’s one of yours. Own it, coward.

In all fairness, I watched a lot of coverage today, and nothing was said about the alleged shooter being a Trump supporter.

In any case, we have a case of mental illness. A political ideology is just a way to vent their sickness.
    He's a domestic terrorist. Just call it what it is.

The Trumpster has a share of every right wing terrorist killing in America since 2016 because he has done absolutely nothing to try to tamp down the rage and violence of white supremacists who have supported him from the very beginning.

This legacy will be tied to him forever by future historians every bit as much as his complicity in Russia's hijacking of the 2016 election, his xenophopic immigration policies, his failing Chinese tariff policies, his doomed disarmament negotiations with North Korea, his idiotic withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Agreement which will ultimately push Iran much closer to acquiring nuclear weapons and igniting a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, his unwarranted tax cuts that have significantly increased the budget deficit and expanded the divide between rich and poor in America, and finally, his demonization of the media and contempt for the right of free speech for all Americans.

Trump and his divisive policies are the biggest threat to the future of America since the Civil War. WWI, WWII, and the Cold War with the Soviet Union only served to bring Americans together to fight against common enemies. That's not what's happening now. For many people in America their primary enemies are other Americans.
    Last edited by Cruze; 08-04-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Obviously not a Trump supporter, he shot up a Wal-Mart

Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online

Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.

It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.

The manifesto that may be linked to Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”

From New Zealand to Pittsburgh to a synagogue in Poway, Calif., aggrieved white men over the last several months have turned to mass murder in service of hatred against immigrants, Jews and others they perceive as threats to the white race.

The unsigned manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.”

The theory has been promoted by a French writer named Renaud Camus, and argues that elites in Europe have been working to replace white Europeans with immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa.

Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

The El Paso shooting, if the manifesto is linked to the gunman, potentially underscored the global spread of white supremacist ideology in the age of social media and at a time when immigration in America and elsewhere has become a divisive political topic.

Read complete article at: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/u...manifesto.html
    Last edited by Cruze; 08-04-2019 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Initial report I heard points to a white supremacist lunatic. Man I wish that sick ideology would end.
    Itís getting stronger and more dangerous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Itís getting stronger and more dangerous.

I don't believe it's getting stronger. I do believe it's more fear oriented as it loses its hope of dominance. In other words, it's desperate.

In any case, we have a case of mental illness. A political ideology is just a way to vent their sickness.
    Would you have said this if the dude had claimed allegiance to ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    This was such a small portion of the coverage. Like most events, different angles are explored. The guest even said ďit would not be normal, but itís not zeroĒ.

FWIW, I donít like news organizations speculating about anything. Just report the facts, which unfortunately are repetitive.

But score one for the lefties. Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Stop making excuses for terrorists.
    STFU ahole. Thatís not what Iím doing.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Great. An easy, useless platitude. How helpful.
    My truthful post in response to GaGís sarcastic post. But not a word for him from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    He’s one of yours. Own it, coward.
    FU

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    In all fairness, I watched a lot of coverage today, and nothing was said about the alleged shooter being a Trump supporter.
    Don’t mess up the narrative with actual truth SON.

Quote Originally Posted by mplarson7 View Post
    He's a domestic terrorist. Just call it what it is.
    I don’t think I called it anything else. That’s appropriate. But it is mental illness.

Anyone who kills innocent people for no rational reason is mentally ill. Whether it’s justified by religion, white supremacy, racism, anti-semitism, political view, or anything.