Minnesota Wild fire general manager Paul Fenton

There is plenty of room on the Vegas Golden Knights train for any Wild fans who want to jump on board! Way late to the party is better than not showing up at all!

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!!

I have a feeling Mike Modano had a hand in this decision.

Gooo Wild!!

There is plenty of room on the Vegas Golden Knights train for any Wild fans who want to jump on board! Way late to the party is better than not showing up at all!

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!!

Eh, tough part of being a Minnesotan is sticking with the team, even when they drive you crazy haha

Eh, tough part of being a Minnesotan is sticking with the team, even when they drive you crazy haha

Not even to root for Zack Whitecloud? From BSU, he's got a strong chance of making the roster for VGK this year

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!!
You’re taunting!

I’m a Blackhawks fan, but I do like the Golden Knights unis and logo. Saw them play the Blackhawks last season during our losing streak. Not good for us.

I’m hoping for a big comeback season. If the Blues can rise from the ashes...there’s hope.

Trading Granlund was the final straw?

Russo was on with Barreiro and said he'll have a big article in the Athletic. Basically hinted that everyone in the front office hated Fenton's guts. Said Fenton has only spent about a week in MN all off-season. Also said Fenton fired one guy in the analytics department, and another person quit, so they had no analytics department going into the draft and free agency. In short, Russo said the whole situation was a disaster. he also said that a free-agent from another team called him (Russo) asking what was going on in MN, so apparently the word had gotten around the league. Also said people from other teams were coming up to him at the draft and ripping on Fenton.

In short, the Wild has taken over the crown as the biggest cluster-f**k franchise in the state.

I wonder if everyone hated Fenton because he had actual aspirations to win not just be a middling borderline playoff team every year and be content with it?

The wild are embarrassing to this state "of hockey".

I wonder if everyone hated Fenton because he had actual aspirations to win not just be a middling borderline playoff team every year and be content with it?

The wild are embarrassing to this state "of hockey".

Fenton hired his son, just 2 years out of playing minor league hockey to lead Wild scouting for the draft. Reasoning? His son had been working for and mentored by Peter Chairelli in Edmonton. Chiarelli is seen by most as perhaps the worst GM of the cap era.

Top Bottom