Fall practice hype video!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Multiple choice quiz: From Fleck's speech...
MEN: BE NOT AFRAID! DO NOT... BE... AFRAID... TO....

Choice A) ...BE A LEGEND!!!!!!!

Choice B) ...maybe, um... win 7 or 8 games and, you know, be... sort of okay.

Fleck’s not the ones tamping expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleck’s not the ones tamping expectations.

NO! Of course he isn't. My gosh, did my post make it seem like he was? That definitely was not my intention. P.J. Fleck has been openly talking about winning B1G Championships and National titles.

In my post, I was just trying to poke a little fun at the "Expecting more than 7-8 wins is unreasonable!" crowd.

Legend is better than Leader? I forget...

Darn it P.J., stop trying to lower our expectations!

Darn it P.J., stop trying to lower our expectations!

YES! Exactly!

It seemed like pretty recently, anyone who had high expectations of this team was accused of being a P.J. Fleck-hater; supposedly, it meant you were "setting him up to fail".

So, when watching the hype video, one is tempted to ask, "Why does P.J. Fleck hate P.J. Fleck?"

YES! Exactly!

It seemed like pretty recently, anyone who had high expectations of this team was accused of being a P.J. Fleck-hater; supposedly, it meant you were "setting him up to fail".

So, when watching the hype video, one is tempted to ask, "Why does P.J. Fleck hate P.J. Fleck?"

So a hype video gets posted and immediately the conversation turns to the usual back and forth about Fleck even though none of it has anything to do with the video.....can't wait for the season to get here so that hopefully this board will finally have something else to do.

So a hype video gets posted and immediately the conversation turns to the usual back and forth about Fleck even though none of it has anything to do with the video.....can't wait for the season to get here so that hopefully this board will finally have something else to do.

It's like Pavlov ringing his bell.

YES! Exactly!

GOLD!

Top Bottom