Wisconsin and Bama Schedule Home and Home - 2024 at Wisconsin, 2025 at Alabama

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

I'll give them credit for it being a home and home and not a neutral site game.

Wow good for Wisconsin...still hate them but have to give them a thumbs up for this.

Bama north of the Mason Dixon? I can't imagine that's a common occurrence.

Pretty cool. I know we're not Bama ready yet, but among the most fun games we've had at TCF were USC and Cal (when they were really good). Losing games against teams like those doesn't hurt you much, but winning them can big a huge boost. And a lot of fun for fans.

Both games will be played in September so weather shouldn’t be a factor for the tide traveling north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both games will be played in September so weather shouldn’t be a factor for the tide traveling north.

Right. Not a disadvantage to the southerners playing in bitter cold. But potentially can still be extremely hot for the northerners. So right there off the bat, a potential unfair advantage.

Nice. It's really rare for me to complement the BADgers, but this is good.

Pretty cool. I know we're not Bama ready yet, but among the most fun games we've had at TCF were USC and Cal (when they were really good). Losing games against teams like those doesn't hurt you much, but winning them can big a huge boost. And a lot of fun for fans.

Yes, I'd like to see us getting to point of scheduling occasional OOC big boy

or even middle boy, or team that could potentially be good (Arkansas for example)

Love this. Now I have a few years to determine who I'd like to win.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

or even middle boy, or team that could potentially be good (Arkansas for example)

Mississippi State home and Home is still on the schedule for the gophers

After what we did to Wisconsin last year, I’m not sure they’re “Bama ready” either.

Given these are scheduled 5 years out, who knows where the various programs will be at. Saban will probably hang it up before then.

Last edited:

Any good colleges along the Mississippi river?

We should start paddle boat series ;)

After what we did to Wisconsin last year, I’m not sure they’re “Bama ready” either.

Given these are scheduled 5 years out, who knows where the various programs will be at. Saban will probably hang it up before then.

Replaced by PJ Fleck after back to back B1G Championships in 2022 and 2023...

Rooting interest

Love this. Now I have a few years to determine who I'd like to win.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Without any hesitation, Roll Tide.

Note, Alabama was scheduled to play Michigan St in 2016-2017, but cancelled.

Exactly right. I offer the following 11-year stretch of Alabama football, which seems jarringly un-Alabaman:

1997: 4-7
1998: 7-5
1999: 10-3
2000: 3-8
2001: 7-5
2002: 10-3
2003: 4-9
2004: 6-6
2005: 10-2
2006: 6-7
2007: 7-6

Correct. Baja typically likes to pick on the weak sisters and that is what Sconny will be by then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see why Alabama would schedule this but 4 years when Wisconsin is in year 1 or 2 of a new coach after the fall of their program why would Wisconsin even think about this. They are going to be middle of the road big ten team by then

Colorado is also on the schedule in a couple years - and is at least the same quality tier as an Arkansas

Big Time for Bucky!

Last edited:

Bama coming to WI gives them better access to the Twin Cities market for recruiting.

We debate the merits of 2019 Fresno and SDSU while Wisconsin schedules Alabama.

Bama coming to WI gives them better access to the Twin Cities market for recruiting.

Funny you didn’t say they should be playing the pesky buffalos....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bama north of the Mason Dixon? I can't imagine that's a common occurrence.

Any of the big SEC team playing a true road non-conference game outside of the SE is rare. Florida hasn't done it in decades.

Top Bottom