Minnesota getting a mountain of an OT in Martes Lewis

Not sure how someone could be a diamond in the rough being this large. However if everything comes together he is going to be a Gem.

Lunkers sometimes lurk by the boat unnoticed until someone in the boat pays attention to the shadows.

Last edited:

An 88 rating on 247, and flying under the radar. It wouldn’t take much to bump him to 4 stars. At that point, a bunch of helmet schools start to pounce. This staff is pretty good at identifying hidden gems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An 88 rating on 247, and flying under the radar. It wouldn’t take much to bump him to 4 stars. At that point, a bunch of helmet schools start to pounce. This staff is pretty good at identifying hidden gems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was at an 85 but just got a bump to 88 a few days ago.

Guessing he’ll redshirt, so, Daniel may be in the NFL when Martes gets on the field.

Martes is another late bloomer that will fit well in Coach Callahan's developmental program. Let's hope he stays committed. PJ & Company hopefully can keep the poachers away between now and Early NSD. It has to be frustrating to lost a player like him at the very last minute. No wonder PJF does not sleep much. The guy and his staff must put incredible amount of hours into recruiting. Gotta give PJ Fleck kudos for hard work.

Am I imagining things or do our guys under Fleck get the best ratings from 24/7? Seems like our 24/7 ratings are always better than the composite.

Top Bottom