10. Georgia Southern
11. @Rutgers
12. SDSU

If last year is used as guide . . .

9) SDSU
10) G So
11) IL
12) Rutgers

Thought it’d be interesting to re-visit this thread.

By score it’s interesting what the toughest games have been. I think it shows how the team has improved as the year has progressed.

I’d say our 3 toughest games are still ahead of us.

1) Penn St
1A) Iowa
2) Wisconsin

We beat Penn St, look out! I hope the Iowa game is not at night. It’s tough enough at Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1)Wisconsin
2)PSU
3)Iowa
4)jNW

1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Clemson
4) Penn State
5) Wisconsin
6) Iowa
7) Northwestern

Thought it’d be interesting to re-visit this thread.

By score it’s interesting what the toughest games have been. I think it shows how the team has improved as the year has progressed.

I’d say our 3 toughest games are still ahead of us.

1) Penn St
1A) Iowa
2) Wisconsin

We beat Penn St, look out! I hope the Iowa game is not at night. It’s tough enough at Iowa.

Started reading this thread before looking at the date it was started and was getting really confused :)

Here is how I would rank the remaining regular season games hardest to easiest
1 - Penn State
2 - @ Iowa
3 - Wisconsin
4 - @ Northwestern

Funny thing is I like how we match up in all of them. We always seem to play competitive with Penn State and even though they look really good we get them at home and the Bank had better be rocking. Going to Iowa is always tough but their offense does not scare me at all so if we can find a way to put some points on the board against their defense we have a great shot of beating them and erasing a second road rivalry nightmare streak the way we did last year with Wisconsin.

Speaking of Wisconsin, I like our defenses chances of containing their offense because they are so one dimensional. We have good corners who can lock up their receivers and then you just have to make sure you contain Taylor which can be done. Their defense is good but Illinois figured out a way to put up 24 on them and even Northwestern with their crap offense manage to get into double figures.

Speaking of Northwestern, makes me nervous to feel confident about any game in Evanston but they just look like a bad team this year. Their offense is a complete mess and I doubt they get it righted at this point in the season. They are one of those teams though that if you over look them they will beat you, fortunately for us I don't think Fleck will let that happen.

Top Bottom