10 college football teams not to overlook in 2019 (Minnesota Golden Gophers)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Burke:

Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota returns the majority of its production from last year's 7-6 campaign, which concluded with a 34-10 victory over Georgia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl. P.J. Fleck enters his third season as head coach, so continued improvement would fit his home-building metaphor to describe the process of establishing a program (year one is the excavation, year two is the pouring of the foundation and year three is the frame of the house). The Golden Gophers already have a quality win under Fleck -- a 21-14 victory against Fresno State last season.

https://www.local10.com/sports/college-football/10-college-football-teams-not-to-overlook-in-2019

Go Gophers!!

Has Fresno State on this list...

There were really 10 teams if you read the whole article & GSU is in the top 10!:cool:

There were really 10 teams if you read the whole article & GSU is in the top 10!:cool:

What? I see Appalachian State, but no GSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The author must not think much of Wisconsin.

“The Golden Gophers already have a quality win under Fleck -- a 21-14 victory against Fresno State last season.”

The author must not think much of Wisconsin.

“The Golden Gophers already have a quality win under Fleck -- a 21-14 victory against Fresno State last season.”

Must not think much of Purdue, either. Or Georgia Tech.

What? I see Appalachian State, but no GSU.

App. State has a new Head Coach, Staff and is changing their Offense this year. I dont see them as making a good mark on the G5 this year.

Top Bottom