Do thee Gophers sell beer at their stadium?

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
There is a debate on www.gsufans .com.

If so
1) how much do you charge per beer?

2)How do you limit the amount a person can buy per game?

If so

2)How do you limit the amount a person can buy per game?

1) Yes we do. ~$10, I think.
2) Natural Selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know at UCF the only UCF fans that can buy beer are those that buy season tickets in select sections and those sections sell at premo process weather you buy beer or not.

Does your athletic department have a separate income statement for beer sales than for other concessions?

I know at UCF the only UCF fans that can buy beer are those that buy season tickets in select sections and those sections sell at premo process weather you buy beer or not.

Does your athletic department have a separate income statement for beer sales than for other concessions?

Someone has been doing their research. Or lurking on this board for a long time and having some fun...

Someone has been doing their research. Or lurking on this board for a long time and having some fun...

Based on the quality of the GSU Uniforms thread, I can assure you that neither of those guesses are right.

I think this is a case of the world’s blindest squirrel finding a pristine nut.

I go to 1 UCF game a year because my brother graduated from there and I get a free ticket.

Based on the quality of the GSU Uniforms thread, I can assure you that neither of those guesses are right.

I think this is a case of the world’s blindest squirrel finding a pristine nut.

I've given the Gopher Fans all updated GSU's football on the main thread.

On this thread I just asked if the Gophers sold beer at their stadium and how you control the amount each fan can buy.

If you're a squirrel instead of a Gopher I'm sure you can find your own nuts to nibble on.

EXAMPLE - PAGE 49

Originally Posted by STPGopher
How is fall camp looking? What was the news coming out of the Sunbelt Conference Media Day(s)?

https://www.savannahnow.com/sports/2...belt-media-day

Last edited:

If so

2)How do you limit the amount a person can buy

I think you can buy 2 at a time. However, i believe you have to go to a concession stand to buy. I dont think they pedal beer up and down the step like at an MLB game. You would be hard pressed to get drunk on stadium beer because its impractical.. They wont sell to someone who is obviously inebriated but otherwise there is no control in place.

1-Actually it’s 16oz can for $7

2- what??

They are 16 oz can i think the price has crept up each year, pretty sure Miller lite was $8 or $8.50 and craft beer was ~$11.

FYI GSUTALON there are some great food options spread around the stadium.

I wonder how different the beer looks with a background of road blaze orange jerseys?

I want to say that is is $8-$9 per beer.... Looked back at the numerous Aramark charges on my credit card from last fall... Kind of all over the board in that range.... I anticipate it to be up another 25-50 cents apiece this fall.

2 16 oz beers per valid ID each visit to the concession. Sales cut off at the end of the 3rd quarter... Drink up.

I want to say that is is $8-$9 per beer.... Looked back at the numerous Aramark charges on my credit card from last fall... Kind of all over the board in that range.... I anticipate it to be up another 25-50 cents apiece this fall.

2 16 oz beers per valid ID each visit to the concession. Sales cut off at the end of the 3rd quarter... Drink up.

I thought it was half time?

No thank god. Beer sales end at the end of the third quarter.

Ending beer sales at the end of the 3rd is the way UCF does it.

Be sides prices as a deterrent for a fan buying to much I'll run this Idea past you.

What if at GSU you fans could purchase a beer ticket that only allowed 4 bears until the end of the third. Lets say $2o.00 for four 12oz beers. Your beer ticket should match your ID and the ticket punched..

Be sides prices as a deterrent for a fan buying to much I'll run this Idea past you.

What if at GSU you fans could purchase a beer ticket that only allowed 4 bears until the end of the third. Lets say $2o.00 for four 12oz beers. Your beer ticket should match your ID and the ticket punched..

Logic, in any way, shape or form will get you nowhere with the NCAA, B1G, or especially the University of Minnesota. Buy an extra beer before the end of the 3rd quarter, and set it in the shade under your seat.

Oh my...

they do have craft beers with a little more ABV's to wet your whistle.

Your idea wasn't my point.

Do tell, what was your point!

I know that fans sneak in half pints, but I dont like drinking the hard stuff during a game and think its unfair the way UCF does it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom