Ihnen: I‘ll finally be at the U in a few hours

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Glad your here. Today's weather is how it always is in Minnesota. All that talk of it being cold in January is just fake news to keep everyone from moving here. Sunny and warm all the time.

Isaiah,

I have no idea whether you'll ever read these comments or not. However, should it be the case that you do, please know that many of us are excited about you joining the team and believe that you can be a transformative player! Welcome! Work hard, pursue your dreams with passion and be confident the state is behind you. I, like many others, can't wait to see you on the court!

You've earned celebration tonight - have fun!

Isaiah,

I have no idea whether you'll ever read these comments or not. However, should it be the case that you do, please know that many of us are excited about you joining the team and believe that you can be a transformative player! Welcome! Work hard, pursue your dreams with passion and be confident the state is behind you. I, like many others, can't wait to see you on the court!

You've earned celebration tonight - have fun!
Nice way to welcome him!

Top Bottom