Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller...

Trey Gowdy: “the person that learned the most about the Mueller Report today...Bob Mueller”.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Trey Gowdy: “the person that learned the most about the Mueller Report today...Bob Mueller”.
    Hahaha

It'll be interesting to see what issue the Democrats can create for tomorrow's news. They need to move on quickly from these hearings being the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Star Tribune Headline: Mueller: I did not clear Trump of obstruction of justice

CBS News Headline: Mueller tells Congress his report did not exonerate Trump

KGF/InfoWars/Fox News Headline: Mueller looks old! What a victory for Trump!
    CNN: Mueller's "fiery" testimony

LOL

Mueller is related to Sargent shultz

What a schittshow. Mueller goes out a disgrace. Thanks Democrats for the $50,000,000 witch hunt.

Enjoy 5 1/2 more years of #MAGA
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Mueller is related to Sargent shultz
    ... Good one. Made me laugh.

Day after day
    Alone on the Hill
    The man with the foolish grin
    Is keeping perfectly still
    But nobody wants to know him
    They can see that he's just a fool
    And he never gives an answer
    But the fool on the hill
    Sees the sun going down
    And the eyes in his head
    See the world spinning 'round

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    I find it amusing that, when the Mueller report came out, conservatives were generally complimenting the results because the report did not have any smoking gun against Trump.

But now, the narrative is that Mueller is old and incompetent. So what changed? The conservative message seems to be - no smoking gun, nothing to talk about - but the person who led the investigation is old and incompetent. Why would you want to discredit someone who produced a report that you generally find to be favorable.

and - if it is a biased report, then why isn't it more damning against Trump. for a biased report, it falls short of the mark if the goal was to pin something on Trump.

I'm not trying to make a partisan point here. I genuinely cannot figure out what the conservative message is - because they seem to contradict themselves. And - for the record - the Dems are not covering themselves in glory, either.
    It is clearly evident that the conspiracy is against Trump, not by Trump. Trump and his staff did nothing to collude, so I really don’t care at all if Trump did anything that might be considered obstruction. If I think about kissing a pretty woman that walks by, and then tell someone else that I want to kiss her, it’s not the same as actually kissing her.

Where are the people on the left that want to know how all this started? Mueller team was only interested in going after Trump, with a blind eye to what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    CNN: Mueller's "fiery" testimony

LOL

The only thing more feeble than Mueller today was watching CNN news anchors and all lefty analysts try to find some good news out of the disastrous Dem hearing. It was like watching a psychiatric therapy group trying to find reasons to live.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The only thing more feeble than Mueller today was watching CNN news anchors and all lefty analysts try to find some good news out of the disastrous Dem hearing. It was like watching a psychiatric therapy group trying to find reasons to live.
    By the way, new Twitter SUCKS! Everyone hates it, and apparently the design team was all women. Just saying.

Blog Entries

Closer to death based on The Fellas expert Gopherhole Analysis: Hillary 2016 as diagnosed by Gramps or Mueller 2019 per KGF? It's a tough call.

Closer to death based on The Fellas expert Gopherhole Analysis: Hillary 2016 as diagnosed by Gramps or Mueller 2019 per KGF? It's a tough call.
    Never fear. Eric Swalwell says the Dems are closer to impeachment than they were before. That’s what I like, an opposition party that can’t learn a lesson.

Leave it to howie to argue for Mueller’s mental acuity.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

And OH, a BIG btw, Mueller later recanted this answer and said in his testimony:

“I want to go back one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote “you didn’t charge the President b/c of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it, as we say in the report and I said at the opening WE DID NOT REACH A DETERMINATION AS TO WHETHER THE PRESIDENT COMMITTED A CRIME”.

We are accepting apologies from all the lefties who repeatedly insisted otherwise, including justthenarrative today and howie, jam jam, stroker, cncmin, and any others.

Balloon burst!

Poor little guy