Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller...

The hearing was useful in showing exactly what a political process this investigation, report, and hearing was.

Strictly politics!

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Uh huh. You've been saying that for months. You should get on Twitter. You can just mainline Q-Anon's feed here and save time.
    David Axelrod tweeted at the end of the hearing “this is very very painful”.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The aftermath won’t be good for the Dems.
    FFS, murderer. Settle down.

The rules of this hearing were very constraining. Agree that Mueller doesn't look good and he's facing rapid fire questioning while having to refer to the report in real time. Mueller said he wasn't going beyond the report and he was told by the DOJ that he wasn't allowed to go beyond the report. Everybody knows that he colors inside the lines. Five minutes of questions/speeches per member is constraining. The dems were trying to extract from the report and the repubs were trying to distract from the report.

Optics aside, Mueller thinks Trump should be indicted but he made the decision that it was outside of his purview to indict the president. Mueller confirmed the examples of obstruction of justice outlined in the report.

People who expect Mueller to know every word in the report or to have written every word in the report have never run a business or an organization.

Pelosi will get her way and the House will not impeach because that's exactly what trump and his base want.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    No. It's your failure to comprehend which makes you falsely believe there is importance.
    Ken Starr must “fail to comprehend” like me.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Mueller thinks Trump should be indicted but he made the decision that it was outside of his purview to indict the president.
    Quote me the testimony that says that?

From what I understand this sums things up:

https://babylonbee.com/news/i-am-sti...ll-on-a-banana

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post

Brilliant!

Blog Entries

David Axelrod tweeted at the end of the hearing “this is very very painful”.
    I thought you weren't on Twitter?

Someone else told me.

It’s a sad day for you, I know.

Quote me the testimony that says that?
    He said trump could be charged with obstruction of justice after he leaves office, murderer. Previously he said that if he could have exonerated trump, he would have done so. Any other questions or can it wait until you are done hyperventilating?

Busted!
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Someone else told me.

It’s a sad day for you, I know.
    "Someone else". Perhaps "Many people." Sure, Don. I mean Jan.

In any event, he was commenting on Meuller showing his age, not what he said.

From Lawrence Tribe one of the biggest never Trumpers on the planet:

"Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster. Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced."

https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1154066227549089792

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    He said trump could be charged with obstruction of justice after he leaves office, murderer. Previously he said that if he could have exonerated trump, he would have done so. Any other questions or can it wait until you are done hyperventilating?
    “Could be...” isn’t will or should be.

You said “Mueller thinks Trump should be...”. Show me the quote, not some assumption based on pieced together logic.