Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller...

Default Mueller...

...is a tottering old fool. Apparently, it was the lefty team of lawyers that ran and wrote the report. Mueller appears to be incapable of understanding almost anything, especially the law. His comprehension was exceptionally better when Dems asked questions than when Republicans asked simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    ...is a tottering old fool. Apparently, it was the lefty team of lawyers that ran and wrote the report. Mueller appears to be incapable of understanding almost anything, especially the law. His comprehension was exceptionally better when Dems asked questions than when Republicans asked simple questions.
    Watched about 5 minutes. A little piece of Howie dies each time he says “not within my purview”. “I can’t get into that”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dem Congressman: “why did the President want you fired?”

Mueller: “I can’t answer that question”...

Dem Congressman: “Director Mueller, as you lay out in your report that the President wanted to fired you b/c you were investigating him for obstruction of justice, isn’t that correct?”

Mueller: “that’s what it says in the report, yes, I stand by the report”

He “can’t say” why Trump wanted him fired was the honest answer, but the report explicitly says why.

In other words, I don’t have a clue what’s in the report b/c somebody else wrote it, but I stand by it.

Kind of seems like this Mueller thing is stressing you out. Relax it's just stupid theatrics. Nothing is going to come out of today's "testimony".
    Who hates iowa?

Mueller says he can’t say who told Poppadopolous “the Russians have dirt on Hillary”. But the report says who.

Mueller may have Alzheimers.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Kind of seems like this Mueller thing is stressing you out. Relax it's just stupid theatrics. Nothing is going to come out of today's "testimony".
    No, it’s all good fun.

Try some breathing exercises, that might help with the stress
    Who hates iowa?

To start off the testimony, Mueller couldn’t answer the question why the standard for Trump is exoneration, yet not a legal standard in any US law.

Huuuggge.

During the break, there are many questions about Mueller’s competence and who was in charge of the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Try some breathing exercises, that might help with the stress
    Dude, this isn’t stressful. It’s hilarious!

Dude, this isn’t stressful. It’s hilarious!
    Dude, breathe in, hold it, breathe out. Repeat 10 times. I'm worried about you having a heart attack.
    Who hates iowa?

To start off the testimony, Mueller couldn’t answer the question why the standard for Trump is exoneration, yet not a legal standard in any US law.

Huuuggge.
    Not huge. It's meaningless. But it plays well for those who don't understand how the legal system works.

There are two things we will know after Mueller's testimony is done:

1. No exoneration of the Trumpster.

2. Multiple Investigations into the Trumpster's behavior before and during his time in office will continue during and long after his time in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    Not huge. It's meaningless. But it plays well for those who don't understand how the legal system works.
    I think many people understand exactly how this is important.

Mueller is comedy gold. SNL couldn’t do it better.