KLKN TV: Minnesota might be the most talented team in the Big Ten West

I'd agree with the first half of that statement. As to the second, Morgan showed himself to be more than capable, so we either get a Morgan with one more year of experience or someone good enough to beat Morgan out for the job.

If PJ cant make a decision on a QB?????

this totally amazes me,

Last year facing similar situation did PJ float between two QB's? nope he choose one until an injury took that QB out then he had the skill at back up to have another QB step in and do the job

this year will be the same except that I hope we are blowing teams out and the 2nd QB gets in the game in the 2nd half!

The report wasn't real in depth. Talked about Mo Ibrahim but nothing about the two seniors.
Mentioned we had two QB's as if both were unknown.

It was as if someone on the news team was assigned a task to write some copy and they did the minimum effort necessary. Looked at leading WR and RB from last year and called it good.

I'm (now) a big fan of KLKN TV. Aggievision will have to slide to a distant second.

I'm not worried about our QBs. Morgan proved capable last year and if Zach beats him out it means he must have really improved. We have 2 at minimum adequate QBs with a great receiving corps. Our pass game will be fine if not great.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I'm not worried about our QBs. Morgan proved capable last year and if Zach beats him out it means he must have really improved. We have 2 at minimum adequate QBs with a great receiving corps. Our pass game will be fine if not great.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I think the media in their typical 120+ team surface analysis sees the old “if you have 2 quarterbacks, you don’t have any” adage. I agree with you that savvier folks on the Gophers see depth where others see vacancy.

Whichever of these dudes wins the job has a fantastic chance to leave as the all time leading passer at Minnesota. I think it will be Tanner.

So...we had one WR set team records for yards, TDs, and 100 yard games, another set the all time Freshman records for yards and catches, and a 3rd had one of the better Freshman seasons in the history of the program, as well. Yet, the narrative all over is that we’re weak at QB. Someone had to throw the ball to those WRs for them to set all those records!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJ seemed to handle the QB situation just fine last year.

PJ's only mistake last year with the quarterbacks was sticking with Zach after his injury to the point where he couldn't anymore. Morgan looked like the better choice of the two at times but that was also after they moved Daniel into the starting line spot.

If the O-line does well and avoids injuries, we can win with both quarterbacks.

Top Bottom