Mark Coyle on 'the Sports Huddle' - Sunday, July 21

Maybe Coyle meant 4 out of the last 6.

Did he say "Four out of the last six"?

An odd post to make in a thread discussing a specific and undeniable lie they both keep telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s odd to say Coyle and Fleck are liars?

You post this very thing weekly.

Yeah - looks like I was ahead of the curve on that one.

Being called a liar is one of the most avoidable things on the planet.

When people say things that are not factually accurate, it may be an honest mistake, or it may be deliberate. For instance, I say "The Gophers won the Rose Bowl in 1961."

That is not true. The Gophers won the Rose Bowl in January of 1962 - yes, it was the final game of the 1961 season, but the game was played in 1962.

So, that could be an honest mistake. But, if I keep repeating it, then it becomes a legitimate question - why do I keep saying something that isn't true?

Fleck and Coyle have each said that the Gophers won 4 of their last 5 games in 2018. That is not true. They won 4 of their last 6.

Hence the big question - is this an honest mistake - by both men - or is it something different? I don't know. personally, I think it's funny. I don't see this as some 'Deep State' conspiracy.

When people say things that are not factually accurate, it may be an honest mistake, or it may be deliberate. For instance, I say "The Gophers won the Rose Bowl in 1961."

That is not true. The Gophers won the Rose Bowl in January of 1962 - yes, it was the final game of the 1961 season, but the game was played in 1962.

So, that could be an honest mistake. But, if I keep repeating it, then it becomes a legitimate question - why do I keep saying something that isn't true?

Fleck and Coyle have each said that the Gophers won 4 of their last 5 games in 2018. That is not true. They won 4 of their last 6.

Hence the big question - is this an honest mistake - by both men - or is it something different? I don't know. personally, I think it's funny. I don't see this as some 'Deep State' conspiracy.

The struggle I have is I have a tough time believing after this much time it's an honest mistake, but on the same sense I don't know why he'd lie about it because I don't get what he thinks he'd gain? Again, is 4 of 5 going to sell that many more tickets than 3 of 4 or 4 of 6? Not to mention, it makes him look sleazy or foolish (or whatever) depending on your perspective if you know he's wrong.

It's not that I think he wouldn't ever lie or anything, I just don't get why he'd tell this particular lie, if it is one. Then again, I'm not getting paid less than I would at WMU to lead a B1G team, so what do I know? :)

Coyle & Fleck are liars. They’re well known liars. They lie.

Or so I’ve been told over and over and over and over and over....

So, when they keep repeating the same inaccurate information, what is it then?

If it is not a lie, what is it when both Coyle and Fleck continually repeat the same information that is not factually correct?

Just curious.

So, when they keep repeating the same inaccurate information, what is it then?

If it is not a lie, what is it when both Coyle and Fleck continually repeat the same information that is not factually correct?

Just curious.

It’s a lie. Coyle & Fleck are purposely trying to mislead the public.

These two are devious. Thankfully GHolers are on to them.

It’s a lie. <b>Coyle & Fleck are purposely trying to mislead the public.</b>

I think we are at a point where this would be very very hard to deny.

When the Legend becomes fact, print the legend. (name the movie reference....)

The man who shot Liberty Valance. Spoof is Liberty and cali is Floyd. Coyle is Ransom and Fleck is Tom. I guess that makes you Peabody.

Do I get a prize?

Top Bottom