Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Germany Loses in FIBA U20, Ihnen Due to Arrive on Campus Soon

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    A question for those that know, how does Rivals or any recruitment ranking service rank a player from Germany? Seems to me a bit hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by macgopher View Post
    A question for those that know, how does Rivals or any recruitment ranking service rank a player from Germany? Seems to me a bit hard to do.
    For me, I don't care. I trust Pitino and his staff to rank the players to whom they give offers.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    For me, I don't care. I trust Pitino and his staff to rank the players to whom they give offers.
    Understand and agree, but what I am wondering who scouts an international player and ranks them? And how does anyone see the player? I imagine just national recruits ranking services may only be looking at box scores, competition, pedigrees, etc., which is a little harder to do across the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Did Michael Hurt
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Understand and agree, but what I am wondering who scouts an international player and ranks them? And how does anyone see the player? I imagine just national recruits ranking services may only be looking at box scores, competition, pedigrees, etc., which is a little harder to do across the sea.
    I wonder if Papa Pitino was in on this recruit, having coached in Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Did Michael Hurt
    I still trust Pitino and his staff. Today's coaching staff is better than the one he had 4 years ago.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Would hope that a gopher recruit would handle Jacksonville st recruit listed as having no competing D1 offers out of JUCO and did not start a game as a JUCO

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Would hope that a gopher recruit would handle Jacksonville st recruit listed as having no competing D1 offers out of JUCO and did not start a game as a JUCO
    The scouting reports Ive heard say that he will take some time but has the potential to be a high impact guy. Judge him after some time and coaching in college, not based on a tweet about an 18 yo playing euro ball.

Same way Rivals ranks any player. They look at the number of offers the player has and what teams have offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingat45north View Post
    Same way Rivals ranks any player. They look at the number of offers the player has and what teams have offered.
    That sort of thing can move you from a 2-star to a 3-star, but won’t affect your exact ranking within the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    That sort of thing can move you from a 2-star to a 3-star, but won’t affect your exact ranking within the top 100.
    For that, they use the magic set of 4 - 25 sided dice.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Did Michael Hurt
    Not every player becomes a starter. Michael is just fine as the 9th guy in the rotation. You must be one of those retards that thinks players should be in the MIAC if there not all conference.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    You would hope, but it all depends upon who has developed to their potential. Ihnen is said to be very athletic and just beginning to scratch the surface of his potential. The JState guy could be further along at this stage, but just from the picture, he doesn't look as athletic as Ihnen.