10 things we hope to learn from B1G Media Days (Has MN matured enough to win BTW?)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Dustin:

Has Minnesota matured enough to win the B1G West?

The good news about Minnesota is that it returns a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. The bad news is the roster is still pretty young. Even with a youthful roster, a lot of players have seen a lot of snaps. The Gophers have the pieces in place to win the division this year, but winning consistently requires maturity and mental strength. What P.J. Fleck thinks about the maturity of the program right now should say a lot about its chances to punch a ticket to Indianapolis.

https://saturdaytradition.com/big-ten-football/10-things-we-hope-to-learn-from-b1g-media-days/

Go Gophers!!

So far we have only learned that the media thinks the Gophers will be sliding into the rear of the West standings. 6th place, baby!

So far we have only learned that the media thinks the Gophers will be sliding into the rear of the West standings. 6th place, baby!

Sliding into the rear? You mean 3peating as 6th in the west?

I was referring to this season, not past seasons, but you are correct in terms of previous placings. I meant "sliding into" in the same way I would say "arriving at" or "pulling into". So, I don't mean it any other way than what I said.

Top Bottom