Seth Green named a nominee for 2019 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team

PitinoFan

Banned
Reaction score
This is nice to see. I noticed he already graduated too. I think Seth has a bright future ahead of him.

https://twitter.com/gopherfootball/status/1151186980971143168?s=21

A brief scroll through Seth Green's social media feeds will let you know he is active in the community and enjoys giving back as much as he can.

Now, he is being recognized for it.

Green was one of 137 college football student-athletes who was named as a nominee for the 2019 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team[emoji2400], which is an annual award given to college football players for the impact they make off the field.

Established in 1992, the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team[emoji2400] continues to be one of the most coveted community service awards in college football. From the 137 nominees, the final roster of 23 award recipients will be announced in September, bringing together 11 players from the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision; 11 players from the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, Divisions II, III and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA); and one honorary head coach.

To be considered for a spot on the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team[emoji2400], each player must be actively involved with a charitable organization or service group while maintaining a strong academic standing.

The final 22-member team and honorary coach is selected by a voting panel consisting of former Allstate AFCA Good Works Team[emoji2400] members and prominent media members who look for both their dedication to giving back and the embodiment of true leadership on and off the football field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent job Seth - you’re a great representative for our team and school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't be more proud of Seth Green on and off the field. What a great kid.

Always love to see stuff like this. Good for young Mr. Green.

JTG

Top Bottom