Fleck on Cam Wiley: “Probably reminds you a little bit of a Laurence Maroney"

DT39!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ePSDQYUduZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot what a great "long strider" he was. Thanks for posting.

The way he turned the corner was spectacular!!!
Seemingly defying the laws of gravity, he leans over like an elite MotoGP bike & rider, and that was all she wrote.
Then the after burners!
Hell yeah!!!

Darrell looked a lot faster on that play than the 4.62 40 he ran at the combine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way he turned the corner was spectacular!!!
Seemingly defying the laws of gravity, he leans over like an elite MotoGP bike & rider, and that was all she wrote.
Then the after burners!
Hell yeah!!!

Yep, makes the corner, hurdles a guy and...SEE YA. Still my favorite Gophs play that I witnessed. Goosebumps every time I watch it.

My favorite Gopher FB player.

Darrell looked a lot faster on that play than the 4.62 40 he ran at the combine.

He did have another gear when he got in the open field.

This is why they need a 98 yard dash. No way he’s a 4.62. David Cobb can run a 4.62. Had to be a bad timer or he ran in flip flops.

That stiff arm at the end was absolutely brutal.

Fleck on Cam Wiley: “Probably reminds you a little bit of a Laurence Maroney&quot;

That is hilarious!!!! Thanks for sharing.

LMAO. Not only was he a lot bigger than the other kids, but also much faster. Those other kids could have been seriously injured.

This has me wondering what his 40 time is.

DT39!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ePSDQYUduZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i was at that game with my dad, great memories.

Top Bottom