XGAMES

stocker08

Reaction score
Anyone planning to attend this year? I've meant to go in the past and just failed to do so. The combo event/music Incubus concert made this year a no brainer on the last day. Make Yourself and Morning View are both top ten albums in my opinion. Their last couple have been underwhelming. But I'm not including "8" in there....which I just purchased a few months back. Really solid album. Best since Morning View IMO.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’ve seen em 4 times and always been disappointed. I think they’re a great studio band. To be fair 3 of the 4 times they were followed by Pearl Jam or Janes Addiction, so....

I’ve seen em 4 times and always been disappointed. I think they’re a great studio band. To be fair 3 of the 4 times they were followed by Pearl Jam or Janes Addiction, so....

I've heard that they are not a great live band. I don't think that being followed by either of those bands would have much of an effect though. Despite being a huge grunge fan....Pearl Jam is not a huge draw.....and Janes Addiction does absolutely NOTHING for me.

On a side note....the music video for Drive was filmed in the Mcnamara Alumni Center on the UofM Campus.

The big air SB was ridiculous!

Top Bottom