Ranking colleges/universities by active NFL players & earnings (#113. Minnesota)

This needs to change. Ouch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this, great info!

Wow, Clemson. Clearly the biggest over achiever.

I would say California is the biggest. Even taking Rodgers salary out only moves them down to #7 from #2.

Kirk Cousins will make more this year guaranteed than all the current Gophers in the NFL have made in their careers combined.

...And, Adam Thielen will make almost half as much as the entire Gopher alumni.

So, ya...this needs to change. All of the schools near us that we all hate so much are very near the top of this list.

That is ugly but will be moving up significantly in the near future.

After considering this information further, I find it to be less useful than I originally thought.

The average cap hit stat doesn't say too much because it's clearly skewed by franchise QBs and how their deals are structured. Stafford from Georgia, Rodgers from Cal are the two that jump out immediately. When Deshaun Watson gets his second deal, it will drastically change Clemson's stats.

My original shock was how was Cal, who is mid to top tier PAC, ranked higher than Clemson (two national titles in the last 4-5 years)? Now I see its basically one player, Rodgers.

That's brutal and the NBA would be awful, too. NHL would be respectable.

That's brutal and the NBA would be awful, too. NHL would be respectable.
Were probably top two or three in hockey, maybe one. I would be curious how the U stacks up with the best Major Jr programs in Canada. As for pigskin, we seem to put a decent amount of guys in the league as mid to late round picks, just not getting a lot of second contracts

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I see NFL potential on this roster, so no doubt we'll be moving up

Top Bottom