Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Minnesota Timberwolves: Scouting Jordan Murphy

    With 2019 NBA Summer League coming to an end, Jordan Murphy is one player who could bring something valuable to the Minnesota Timberwolves.



    https://hoopshabit.com/2019/07/12/mi...jordan-murphy/

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mchiller View Post
    With 2019 NBA Summer League coming to an end, Jordan Murphy is one player who could bring something valuable to the Minnesota Timberwolves.



    https://hoopshabit.com/2019/07/12/mi...jordan-murphy/

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    That would be really nice to see Murphy get a NBA contract.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    I will root for Murph all the way. He's one of the best examples of a great work ethic that you'll ever find. I hope he has a great career and finds a home in the NBA.

  4. #4

    Default

    Watched my first prolonged game of Summer Timberwolves tonight. Murphy looked terrible, getting his shot blocked left and right, and just looking vastly undersized.

    It was fun seeing him in a Wolves jersey though, and I wish the best for him. Just not sure if he has the NBA skill set.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,476
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skauma View Post
    Watched my first prolonged game of Summer Timberwolves tonight. Murphy looked terrible, getting his shot blocked left and right, and just looking vastly undersized.

    It was fun seeing him in a Wolves jersey though, and I wish the best for him. Just not sure if he has the NBA skill set.
    Looking at his stats, he had better games previously. 3-14 last night. 3-11 on 2's. Uff da.

  6. #6

    Default

    He had a good game last night. But a few times i saw him getting out worked by Brandon Clarke. Murph can't get out worked by anyone if he wants to be in the Association

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    He had a good game last night. But a few times i saw him getting out worked by Brandon Clarke. Murph can't get out worked by anyone if he wants to be in the Association
    Yep. Overall decent game. Hit at least one 3 and a couple of his patented moves down low. Not sure about outworked. Clarke was considered one of the most athletic big men in the last draft. I think he exposed Murph's limitations more than his desire. Still, nice to see him get a chance.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    He killed it last night in the G-League championship.

    14pts, 8rb, 2 blocks in 15 minutes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •