2019 Big Ten win totals, betting advice and predictions (Minnesota: 6.5 wins; Under)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Schyvinck:

Minnesota Golden Gophers: 6.5 wins

It seems every year we talk about how this is the year for the Golden Gophers under P.J. Fleck. When looking at their schedule in 2019, it looks doable to reach seven wins as they did in 2018. They don’t play either Michigan school and they avoid Ohio State. The problem with this team is that they are by far the most inconsistent in the Big Ten. Are they the team that dismantled Purdue and Wisconsin, or are they the team that got thrashed by Maryland and Illinois? The good news is that they get Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin at home this year. The bad news is that they probably still lose two of those three games. With probable losses against Purdue and Iowa on the road, their seven-win season will likely hang in the balance of taking care of Illinois and Maryland at home. I just don’t see them getting both of those games.

Prediction: 6-6 (under)

https://fansided.com/2019/07/12/2019-big-ten-win-totals-betting-advice-predictions/

Go Gophers!!

It seems every year we talk about how this is the year for the Golden Gophers under P.J. Fleck.

How many times could they possibilty have said it.....?

That is the dumbest line ever.

The author cites the Gophers inconsistency last season, mentioning the dismantling of Purdue and Wisconsin, while losing to Illinois and Maryland. Not only is he clearly unaware of the situation with the defensive coordinator, but he gave Purdue a pass for dismantling Ohio State and getting their asses handed to them by the Gophers a couple weeks later.

It’s not worth a click. #Dink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the Gophers do win 10 games, but the real deal is GSU +3.

So goes the GSU vs the Gophers game, so goes the Gophers season!

How many times could they possibilty have said it.....?

That is the dumbest line ever.

Yeh, first year in. "This is the year for PJ Fleck at Minnesota. No QB, but Rose Bowl Baby!!!"

Last year "Not sure who starting QB is, but I'm confident they will win the Big Ten West!!"

If those articles are around somewhere, please send them my way.

I am not sure how betting all works all the time but It seems if this fool keeps hyping the under at 6.5 it give even more value to the real number which is the 8.5 correct?

the more people he convinces to bet the under the better it is for those of us who think the over is the real easy bet?

Wish I could of thrown down $40 on the Gophers to win the Big Ten. They were 85 to 1. Now 50 to 1 and even lower at some places. Not saying they’ll win it, but would have been worth a few bucks at 85 to 1. I think this year they have the best chance of any year in my 47 years. They actually have a chance. I don’t think people realize or factor in the mental edge Fleck recruits and develops in his team/players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Bottom