Bruce Feldman’s 2019 college football Freaks List: Nos. 11-50 (Faalele 11th)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Bring Me The News:

Daniel Faalele burst onto the college football season as a freshman with the Gophers last year, but the big offensive lineman is generating even more hype entering his junior season.

At 6-foot-9 and 400 pounds, Faalele ranks 11th on Bruce Feldman's annual college football "Freaks List."

Feldman has been creating his top-50 freaks list every year for nearly two decades in an effort to "showcase guys who generate buzz inside their programs by displaying the type of rare physical abilities that wow even those folks who are used to observing gifted athletes every day."

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...s-high-in-annual-college-football-freaks-list

Go Gophers!!

per Bring Me The News:

Daniel Faalele burst onto the college football season as a freshman with the Gophers last year, but the big offensive lineman is generating even more hype entering his junior season.

At 6-foot-9 and 400 pounds, Faalele ranks 11th on Bruce Feldman's annual college football "Freaks List."

Feldman has been creating his top-50 freaks list every year for nearly two decades in an effort to "showcase guys who generate buzz inside their programs by displaying the type of rare physical abilities that wow even those folks who are used to observing gifted athletes every day."

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...s-high-in-annual-college-football-freaks-list

Go Gophers!!

Man is he smart! Wow advancing two years academically in just one calendar year. That is truly awesome!!!

If he improves at all he will a sure thing first round pick. I love watching the replays of games and see him almost never get pushed back. He's at the very least capable in the NFL at this point based on athleticism and strength alone. Dunlap and Andries will get drafted too.

I'm happy for him and his family to see him do so well. Minnesota was a great decision. Plus, him getting drafted so high will be a selling point and we will be recruiting O-linemen just as well into the future.

It is hard not to notice a big boy like him especially when he walks by you in practice.

Top Bottom