fast food tier list

Don't get me wrong I love chipotle and I actually think the fast casuals should be their own category for this thread (but haven't read the whole thing so maybe someone said that) but the average chipotle burrito is over 1000 calories and has like 50% of your daily fat, cholesterol, salt etc. and that is before you eat the chips/guac and drink the pop/beer with it. You can do a healthy meal at chipotle but very few people do.

anyone who talks about "daily percentage of fat cholesterol and salt" is clinging to boomer "science". i eat one meal a day and i am performing at peak levels for someone my age. and every day i have boomers concerned about me and my relationship with the food pyramid.

eat like a bronze age hero.

My answers below:

A:in-n-out, 5 guys, culvers, qdoba, chic-fil-a,

B: wendy's, arby's

C: Popeyes, taco johns, subway, dairy queen,

D:McDonalds

F:taco bell, chipotle (more frequent food issues than anyone), burger king, kfc,

decent list, but taco bell is no where near "f" tier.

a lot of people talking about price in this thread and that is key. i can walk into taco bell with $5 and eat like a king, none of the hipster "fast casual" places can i eat for cheaper than i could eat for an entire week with bulk purchases from sam's club.

ok, buzzkill. no one is saying that you should eat it every day.

and btw, steve jobs ate nothing hut apples and vegetables in his last years of life and he still died young.

That’s because his apples and vegetables were covered in ALAR and Dacthal (DCPA).

I'm shocked at people who rate it so low. It's still the gold standard. IMO they have the best breakfast of traditional fast food. Coffee is great (better than caribou or Starbucks to me). Fries are the best. Consistency is great. Stores are always clean.

people who are averse to mcdonalds are puppets. it is not an every day eatery, but every day in every mcdonalds in every city in america there are tens of thousands of elderly americans meeting for a hearty breakfast and good conversation. just a while ago i was at a mcdonalds in chamberlain south dakota and one of those old folks asked me what my daughter's name was. when i told him that my son was a boy, he said, "ah she's got pretty hair."

that is tier one americana right there.

people who are averse to mcdonalds are puppets. it is not an every day eatery, but every day in every mcdonalds in every city in america there are tens of thousands of elderly americans meeting for a hearty breakfast and good conversation. just a while ago i was at a mcdonalds in chamberlain south dakota and one of those old folks asked me what my daughter's name was. when i told him that my son was a boy, he said, "ah she's got pretty hair."

that is tier one americana right there.

Did he complement your wife on her moustache :confused:

I am not trying to be sanctimonious and I am not trying to tell anyone else how to live their life.

In my case, a doctor told me that I had to change my diet if I wanted to live longer. I want to live longer, so I changed my diet. that was my choice. you can make any choice you want with your life.

anyone who talks about "daily percentage of fat cholesterol and salt" is clinging to boomer "science". i eat one meal a day and i am performing at peak levels for someone my age. and every day i have boomers concerned about me and my relationship with the food pyramid.

I have recently been eating one meal a day as well, just out of convenience to start. Seems weird, but my mood and energy are much more consistent without the sporadic insulin spikes throughout the day. Just a more extreme form of the Intermittent Fasting craze.

Interesting thread! I've been a 2 meal a day guy for years, and people think I'm crazy. One a day? I could probably do it. If you don't eat breakfast, you aren't super hungry for lunch usually. Early dinner?

The government food pyramid is a disaster. Completely wrong. I think wheat is pretty much the devil, carbs probably in general. Cholesterol salt and fat are good.

Interesting thread! I've been a 2 meal a day guy for years, and people think I'm crazy. One a day? I could probably do it. If you don't eat breakfast, you aren't super hungry for lunch usually. Early dinner?

The government food pyramid is a disaster. Completely wrong. I think wheat is pretty much the devil, carbs probably in general. Cholesterol salt and fat are good.

Your daily meal plan notwithstanding, I think you’re crazy.

I never have much of an appetite in the morning so breakfast is pretty much always a pass. Even lunch is usually pretty light.

You are close, except you forgot sugar being the devil (unless you were grouping it with carbs), also salt is not good for you at the levels most consume.

I’m eating one meal a week now. Saving tons of $$$ on groceries and tp.

1 meal a day huh? whatever works for you I don't care. Do you eat fast food for you one meal a day every day?

You are close, except you forgot sugar being the devil (unless you were grouping it with carbs), also salt is not good for you at the levels most consume.

processed foods are the devil, i'd throw sugar in there. The glycemic index of bread is higher than table sugar.

Most people under salt their fresh food they prepare, and have no idea how much salt is in the processed foods they eat.

processed foods are the devil, i'd throw sugar in there. The glycemic index of bread is higher than table sugar.

Most people under salt their fresh food they prepare, and have no idea how much salt is in the processed foods they eat.

Can't argue with any of that.

Sodium is one of the things that I really need to cut down on. One of my favourite snacks is sunflower seeds. I can go through one of those 5.75 oz bags in two or three days. And I buy them in packs of twelve. Lots of salt there. But I've been cutting back in other areas. Specifically....I've been watching what I drink.

I drink at least one kombucha per day. The energy boost they provide is amazing. Not to mention that I've lost a little over 10 pounds since I've cut out the sugary drinks and substituted kombucha tea. I've always drank lots of water.

If I wanted to get serious I would cut out the beer. But that just seems silly.

Wonder Bread and bologna slices make a savory sandwich pairing. Greased with some real mayonnaise it’s the perfect complement for a large pile of Old Dutch Ripple chips and a big fat dill pickle. Mmmm bob appetit!

true story - back in my drinking days, if my buddies and I were road-drinking, and did not want to go into a restaurant to eat, we would hit a grocery store or convenience store and have what my buddy Leroy called "beef roll-ups." details - buy a package of bologna slices and individual cheese slices. take a slice of bologna, roll it up with a cheese slice and eat. no bread needed. how good it tasted depended on how many beers you have had by that point of the day - or night.

true story - back in my drinking days, if my buddies and I were road-drinking, and did not want to go into a restaurant to eat, we would hit a grocery store or convenience store and have what my buddy Leroy called "beef roll-ups." details - buy a package of bologna slices and individual cheese slices. take a slice of bologna, roll it up with a cheese slice and eat. no bread needed. how good it tasted depended on how many beers you have had by that point of the day - or night.

Now that’s just plain gross!:cry:

You were way ahead of your time in the diet game!

Just had Freddy's for the first time, pretty good

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've acquired the taste for bologna in the past 6 months. Eat it all the time.

Top Bottom