Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    1. White Castle.

Everything else is fairly fungible for me. I'll give a shout out to Arby's. I love the horsey sauce.
    Hard to find a squarer burger anywhere. I love to eat clams, but difficult to find fast.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

For breakfast, they will put an egg and cheese on a slider and it is awesome.

Not in a ton of states, but I would put Wahoo's Fish Tacos well into the "A" category.

Fast food is bad for you.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I'd argue Chipotle is not bad for you.

Bad for you maybe; Good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdizzle View Post
    I'd argue Chipotle is not bad for you.
    Don't get me wrong I love chipotle and I actually think the fast casuals should be their own category for this thread (but haven't read the whole thing so maybe someone said that) but the average chipotle burrito is over 1000 calories and has like 50% of your daily fat, cholesterol, salt etc. and that is before you eat the chips/guac and drink the pop/beer with it. You can do a healthy meal at chipotle but very few people do.
    Who hates iowa?

Don't get me wrong I love chipotle and I actually think the fast casuals should be their own category for this thread (but haven't read the whole thing so maybe someone said that) but the average chipotle burrito is over 1000 calories and has like 50% of your daily fat, cholesterol, salt etc. and that is before you eat the chips/guac and drink the pop/beer with it. You can do a healthy meal at chipotle but very few people do.
    lol i always wondered who are the people who buy beer at chitpole/noodles and co. etc. Point is you can get a bowl with double meat for like ~600cal. Salt not a concern for most people, unless you have a heart condition.

Stay away from soft drinks. Sugar is not your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdizzle View Post
    lol i always wondered who are the people who buy beer at chitpole/noodles and co. etc. Point is you can get a bowl with double meat for like ~600cal. Salt not a concern for most people, unless you have a heart condition.
    Sure you can get a bowl with beans, veggies meat and salsa and skip the rice/cheese/sour cream/chips etc. Go to a Chipotle and watch how many people do that. You can get a "healthy" meal at almost any fast food place if you try but who does?
    Who hates iowa?

Sure you can get a bowl with beans, veggies meat and salsa and skip the rice/cheese/sour cream/chips etc. Go to a Chipotle and watch how many people do that. You can get a "healthy" meal at almost any fast food place if you try but who does?
    On the infrequent occasion that I do go into a fast food restaurant, with a simple scan of the dining area, you can see a number of people that are high frequency customers. The faster the food, the fatter the crowd.

It just reminds me not to go too often, even though I like it when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    On the infrequent occasion that I do go into a fast food restaurant, with a simple scan of the dining area, you can see a number of people that are high frequency customers. The faster the food, the fatter the crowd.

Agreed.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia beer View Post
    White castle and McDonalds A listers
    Never understood the love for McDonalds, especially their breakfast. It's just not very good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post

I always get a kick out of the people that complain about not having any money yet go out to eat all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    I always get a kick out of the people that complain about not having any money yet go out to eat all the time.
    Yeah even fast food places aren't cheap any more.
    Who hates iowa?