a) in out, burger-fi, chic fil a
    b) mcdonalds, arbys, culvers
    c) chipotle, wendys, qdoba, popeyes
    d) DQ, subway, burger king
    e) taco bell, kfc, carl's

Fast food Mount Rushmore

In & Out, Chick-fil-A, Portillos, taco bell when hammered. Chipotle sober

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Raising Cane's might have provided me with the biggest disappointment I've ever had in trying fast food. I heard for months how great it was, when I finally tried it, I couldn't have been more underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    Fast food Mount Rushmore

In & Out, Chick-fil-A, Portillos, taco bell when hammered. Chipotle sober

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Oh man, I forgot portillo's. Number one by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    Raising Cane's might have provided me with the biggest disappointment I've ever had in trying fast food. I heard for months how great it was, when I finally tried it, I couldn't have been more underwhelmed.
    Same, not sure what I was expecting, but not great. Prefer McNuggets.

Tough to rank b/c of some inconsistency between locations, but if they do their best:

A - Culver’s, Chipotle (w/o E. Coli), 5 Guys, Portillo’s, Jersey Mike’s subs, Buona Beef and Brown’s Chicken (Chicago area). These are the most consistent, but more expensive.

B - McDonald’s, Jimmy John’s, Wendy’s, Chick-fil-a. You get what you pay for.

C - Taco Bell, Subway, Burger King, Carl Jrs/Hardee’s (Only go to C’s if desperate)

Suck - DQ

Haven’t tried Qdoba, In and Out, or Raising Cane, but have heard they’re good.

Won’t go to any others that I can think of.

Whataburger

Raising Cane's is extremely overrated. The DQ chicken strips basket is superior.

In and Out is the best fast food joint I have eaten.

Blog Entries

Need grassfed keto to be healthy inside and out.
    Kingdom Warriors

1. White Castle.

Everything else is fairly fungible for me. I'll give a shout out to Arby's. I love the horsey sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Whataburger
    Only in downtown Corpus...

I haven't had it for a few years and I don't see it listed, but I thought Smashburger was pretty good. Also, it seems like people prefer either Raising Cane's or Slim Chickens more than the other one, but I don't think Slim Chickens has entered the Twin Cities market, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    In and Out is the best fast food joint I have eaten.
    I just never understood the love for In-n-Out. I can most definitely appreciate the simplicity of the menu, just a couple things, and I guess the fries are good but it's really just a burger, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    I haven't had it for a few years and I don't see it listed, but I thought Smashburger was pretty good. Also, it seems like people prefer either Raising Cane's or Slim Chickens more than the other one, but I don't think Slim Chickens has entered the Twin Cities market, yet.
    I really like Smashburger, they have different burgers in different parts of the country (Vegas ones have a Sin City Smash for example). Any burger you can get an egg on is a good burger.

Used to like Fatburger a lot more before they changed the menu. Now it's not that great.

Qdoba is good, I like it better than Chipotle for sure.

I really try to avoid fast food as much as possible. Just not a good way to go.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

I had my heart attack in 2016. I have not eaten a fast-food meal in the last three years. Don't really miss it all that much.

When I did eat fast food, my favs were Long John Silvers, Arbys and Subway. Mc Dons once in a blue moon - altho the Shamrock Shakes are pretty good, and for a good cause.

I'm not perfect. I have been know to stop at DQ for the occasional cone or Dilly bar. And my personal kryptonite would be the chocolate-chunk cookies at Holiday Convenience stores. Love those things, but try to keep it down to maybe once a month.

And I miss pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    I just never understood the love for In-n-Out. I can most definitely appreciate the simplicity of the menu, just a couple things, and I guess the fries are good but it's really just a burger, yes?

I really like Smashburger, they have different burgers in different parts of the country (Vegas ones have a Sin City Smash for example). Any burger you can get an egg on is a good burger.

Used to like Fatburger a lot more before they changed the menu. Now it's not that great.

Qdoba is good, I like it better than Chipotle for sure.

I really try to avoid fast food as much as possible. Just not a good way to go.
    I think that people like In-N-Out because it makes them feel like they're in some sort of secret club. I'm not ordering something "animal style". Just make me a burger.