Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Pelosi...

Default Nancy Pelosi...

Racist. Who knew?

Pelosi is having a difficult time as the leader of the House Dems, not to mention the stupid stuff she says when she tries to appeal to the far left shortly after putting AOC and company back in line.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...n-of-color-its

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) accused Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) of repeatedly singling out newly elected women of color in the House, saying that the veteran congresswoman's criticism has become "outright disrespectful."

Ocasio-Cortez made the remarks in an interview with The Washington Post late Wednesday after a day of heightened tensions between Pelosi and House Democrats.

“When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” Ocasio-Cortez told the Post.

“But the persistent singling out … it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful … the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color,” she added...

Nah, she doesn’t care if it’s a white woman or a woman of color.

She cares about young, new members stepping out of line and acting too big for their britches.

I am a Democrat.

having said that - when is someone in the Dem Party going to tell AOC to shut her bleepin' mouth?

If the Dem leadership is afraid to stand up to AOC, they should all resign.

Since the AOC thread is completely worthless, I'll post this here. Raise your hand if you're shocked. CNC your hand should be up...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    I am a Democrat.

having said that - when is someone in the Dem Party going to tell AOC to shut her bleepin' mouth?

If the Dem leadership is afraid to stand up to AOC, they should all resign.
    Isn't that what she's doing?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Isn't that what she's doing?
    It is, and it is awesome.

The funny thing is, nobody really cares that much about what she's saying and who she might be criticizing on the left side of the aisle; they're just pissed at the appearance of anarchy and disorganization and a complete sh*t show within the party.

Doesn't exactly lend itself to a great deal of confidence among the masses
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    The funny thing is, nobody really cares that much about what she's saying and who she might be criticizing on the left side of the aisle; they're just pissed at the appearance of anarchy and disorganization and a complete sh*t show within the party.

Doesn't exactly lend itself to a great deal of confidence among the masses
    Yet most of the Democrat candidates are flocking to her and Bernie’s extreme agenda. Bernie has had some of his base stolen out from under him by younger, more feminine candidates pitching healthcare for all (including illegals), GND stuff, wealth redistribution schemes, $15/hour minimum wage, etc.

I think Chuck and Nancy know this will be a big problem, but they can’t get the House Dems and Dem presidential candidates to slow down in the race to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    they're just pissed at the appearance of anarchy and disorganization and a complete sh*t show within the party.
    It doesn’t appear anywhere near that extreme, except to folks like you who wish that were the case.

Blog Entries

One thing we know is that the GOP is a well oiled machine led by a stable genius.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Yet most of the Democrat candidates are flocking to her and Bernie’s extreme agenda. Bernie has had some of his base stolen out from under him by younger, more feminine candidates pitching healthcare for all (including illegals), GND stuff, wealth redistribution schemes, $15/hour minimum wage, etc.

I think Chuck and Nancy know this will be a big problem, but they can’t get the House Dems and Dem presidential candidates to slow down in the race to the left.
    More fairy tales by people who constantly need to reinforce themselves that anyone left of center is from the USSR and that the Cold War is still ongoing and never stopped.

Go away, relics of the past. Your time is up.

I wish someone in the GOP had nipped a certain newcomer in the bud...

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    I wish someone in the GOP had nipped a certain newcomer in the bud...
    They tried hard (so long NeverTrumpers,McCain, Flake, Kristol, Ryan, et al) and we should all be glad they failed. Whether you like him or not, he has exposed Washington DC for the cesspool it is, exposed the media for the partisans they are and he has run a fantastic economy. He will win big in 2020 if the economy continues in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    It is, and it is awesome.
    She (AOC) represents nearly half the party and they are the activists of the party. They will continue to control the Dems until they get slaughtered (likely coming soon) or win (God forbid).

I'm going to have to ask for some back up on that half statistic.